Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

I Know Cocka made a threat that Saenchai is the best ever but that is just not true at all .
Maybe you can address each of his argument? Would be interested to hear your opinion. I'm not really sure who i consider as the GOAT.

Maybe you can address each of his argument? Would be interested to hear your opinion. I'm not really sure who i consider as the GOAT.
I will address them later . As of now I don't see Saenchai being top 30 .

rungnarai has retracted his retirement, he was having a family issue and posted in haste. will resume fighting once things are back to order.

boat petchyindee is donating 10,000฿ to a number of gyms across thailand to support the gym and their fighters during this time. to qualify for the fund, the gyms will have had to have a fighter on a petchyindee promotion in the past.

on his list, there were 45 gyms and 16 businesses across the country that have received money. boat states that rather than helping, he would like to think of as him saying “thank you” to these gyms and businesses for helping the muay thai industry. a total of 590,000฿ was handed out today.

273FA067-7D57-4539-BB90-ED39C7C4578B.jpeg

rungnarai has retracted his retirement, he was having a family issue and posted in haste. will resume fighting once things are back to order.

boat petchyindee is donating 10,000฿ to a number of gyms across thailand to support the gym and their fighters during this time. to qualify for the fund, the gyms will have had to have a fighter on a petchyindee promotion in the past.

on his list, there were 45 gyms and 16 businesses across the country that have received money. boat states that rather than helping, he would like to think of as him saying “thank you” to these gyms and businesses for helping the muay thai industry. a total of 590,000฿ was handed out today.

View attachment 756389

Petrosian robbed 1 millions dollars from Petchyindee . I don't see Petrosian trying to help any community with that money .

Wow never saw that before. That is pretty impresive finishing namsaknoi. I have always liked samkor's style. Its a brutal style. He will throw a full power kick even if it might be checked. Keeps a lot of fimeu's honest.

Superluigi
Asked me for Dekkers fights .
As of now i haven't yet finish that .

But i have now finished Samransak Muangsurin VS Coban Lookchaomaesaitong , it is from the Heavy Hitters channel .
The commentator is the legendary promoter Songchai Rattanasuban .

Here is the fight

If there's any complain just please say so .

Fight that changed the world Boys!!!! Get ready , subtitle are done !

Hope you got what you wanted SuperLuigui .

Fight that changed the world Boys!!!! Get ready , subtitle are done !

Hope you got what you wanted SuperLuigui .

great work thanks! what about the question that vrx is asking in the comments about the time sequence of Dekkers fights? You say he KOed Joel Caesar afterwards but the commentary mentions it.

do Sakmongkol vs Dekkers if you can. I always got a certain vibe from that fight but obviously have no idea if it’s true.

Damn, didn't expect such domination given the weight disadvantage.

Tanonchai and Rodtang should be about the same weight now, perhaps Rodtang is slightly bigger. Rodtang has never been at the level Tanonchai was at 2014-2016 but now it should be a good fight if they make it happen.

Poor Gingsanglek was completely outpowered.

great work thanks! what about the question that vrx is asking in the comments about the time sequence of Dekkers fights? You say he KOed Joel Caesar afterwards but the commentary mentions it.

do Sakmongkol vs Dekkers if you can. I always got a certain vibe from that fight but obviously have no idea if it’s true.
All will be answer as I've produced my best work so far .
To those who don't know I also perfectly speak French .
All will be answered very soon .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back