Reem vs jones

What was reemns prime? Who did he beat in whatever prime version he had? And
When did it end?
Reem never won consistently enough to get an accurate reading on where he's at.

But I'd say his SF run, his K1 KO of hari and Ewerton Texeira and tossing Brett Rogers around like a ventriloquist dummy was a pretty solid stretch.
Also impressed me how he sniped JDS, who I thought would kill AO for years especially at that point in their careers

When did it end?
Circa 2010 I'd say. Notable wins in that time Aerts, Saki, Spong, Lesnar, Werdum, Rogers, Duffee, Fujita.
Ended with the failed drug test in his first JDS booking and him coming back deflated in 2013.

When did it end?

I would say 2007-2011. He was Strikeforce champ and K1 champ during that time.

He beat the who's who in kickboxing (Aerts, Spong, Hari, Saki) and in MMA he went through Lesnar, Werdum, Rogers, Duffee, Fujita, Goodridge and Hunt. Not a bad 4 years.

I can't imagine that ending well for Jones. The size gap is much greater than the skill gap.

that's true didn't realize that. so there is a chance as long as Jones is willing to move up.

I think jones would win...jon can can beat him in the clinch..cause of his height...reems knees wouldn't be as effective against someone as tall as jon...or jon would just take reem down...like blaydes did...and reem has a notorious bad chin...but reem would still be the most dangerous pure striker jon has ever faced....I just don't see them ever fighting each other...

Back