Social Reince Priebus former RNC chair claims Trump will run for President again

I think from a comedic perspective 4 years of Trump, 4 Years of Biden with possibly 2 of these years Trump being speaker of House

Then possibly 4 more years of Trump would be hilarious thinking of all the gaffs and also mess ups they will do
That's a terrifying thought bro. <6>

I expect he will. Why would he not? He's got like 10-20% of the primary voting base absolutely locked.

I don't think it's a good plan for the GOP, but IDK who they could run against him in a primary.

DeSantis should wipe the floor with him, same with Haley and Scott.

Again I would personally rather die in office or be old in power than old and "retired".

Old people get hell of depressed and bored especially old men. That why they still suicide in high rates when old they realized how much they missed out or are depressed at being not as useful anymore. Women just go content and garden or spend time with grand or great grandkids

Trump being possibly elected at 78.5 years old then being in office possibly till 82.5 years old sounds like a blast to be honest

Consider he is sociopathic and doesnt feel stress normally and then you realize the Presidency for him isnt a job as much as it is fun and feeds his ego
How old are you? This is nth times worse than arming Rittenhouse and sending him out to police a riot.

Trump will always motivate people to vote against him. Running a moderate Republican can take advantage of Biden's low popularity without having the same baggage Trump does.

True, but they'll also lack Trump's popularity as well. I don't really see any frontrunners to challenge him just yet. But, like I said, we've got a few years.

True, but they'll also lack Trump's popularity as well. I don't really see any frontrunners to challenge him just yet. But, like I said, we've got a few years.
I agree with that. I think it's too late now for the GOP to just refuse to run him as their candidate. Thanks a lot Reince Arnold. <3>

If Trump decides to run for the nomination in 2024 and somehow loses the nomination I guarantee he he goes out of his way to wreck any chance that candidate has of winning the General Election which means essentially the GQP is gonna be faced with the prospect of either simply letting Trump be the 2024 GQP nominee if he wants it or just giving Biden a 2nd term.

DeSantis is almost as bad as Trump. It's time to start running some moderates for the sake of the country.
Meh. DeSantis has all the same things that makes him popular but he can actually present himself, speak English and served in the military .

Meh. DeSantis has all the same things that makes him popular but he can actually present himself, speak English and served in the military .
But he went along with Trump's grift. Let's get back to the days of only running candidates that have the character for the job. Loser cheaters that will do anything to win and don't follow the rules are a cancer to our democracy.

His successful campaign will be all the nut jobs need to completely lose it And burn everything down. They will be so spun into a confused, myopic frenzy that the media will be in complete control of their actions... More so than now...

Back