Media Remember when Eddie Alvarez had McGregor ready to cry?

Cabrini Green is so nice now LOL it’s crazy. I’ll make sure to visit Roxbury, Strawberry Mansion, and Kensington next time I come up. Going to move my fight camps from Big Bear to Port Richmond.

You doing MMA boss?

Cabrini Green being beautiful almost sounds like something you would tell a tourist to rob them lol.

lol growing up "poor" in North America is COMPLETELY different than being poor in other countries

But as usual, universe revolves around America

lol growing up "poor" in North America is COMPLETELY different than being poor in other countries

But as usual, universe revolves around America
We're talking about Ireland not Mexico or Nigeria ffs lol you're not going to convince anyone here that growing up poor in Dublin is worse than growing up poor in Kensington or Compton or the like

Yup I’m from not too far from where he grew up. His dad owned a plumbing business, he’d about twenty or thirty plumbers on his books, mcgregor always failed to mention that it was his daddy who gave him his plumbing apprenticeship lol. When the money started rolling in for his father he moved out of Crumlin into a detached house in the wealthiest part of Lucan. Which is where mcgregor spent most of his life.

Oh man, and this was not even the biggest nuke Eddie dropped on him during this press run: "Conor's got two kids on the way...and Dee ain't havin' twins!"

We're talking about Ireland not Mexico or Nigeria ffs lol you're not going to convince anyone here that growing up poor in Dublin is worse than growing up poor in Kensington or Compton or the like

Dublin is the worst

Yup I’m from not too far from where he grew up. His dad owned a plumbing business, he’d about twenty or thirty plumbers on his books, mcgregor always failed to mention that it was his daddy who gave him his plumbing apprenticeship lol. When the money started rolling in for his father he moved out of Crumlin into a detached house in the wealthiest part of Lucan. Which is where mcgregor spent most of his life.
i visited Dublin last year. Loved everything about it. I asked two random people - a bartender and cab driver - what they thought of Conor. They both said he was an embarrassment and doesn't represent Ireland whatsoever.

i visited Dublin last year. Loved everything about it. I asked two random people - a bartender and cab driver - what they thought of Conor. They both said he was an embarrassment and doesn't represent Ireland whatsoever.
I remember asking my cab driver what he thought of Conor Mcgregor and he said Conor's a pussy

Conor let Eddie think he had won that exchange. But once the fight started Eddie was not ready for the onslaught.

PinkRawIceblueredtopzebra-max-1mb.gif

This is a clip of Eddie Alvarez becoming a Knight due to his incredible trash talking skills. From now on he is to be referred to as: Sir Eddie Alvarez.

Last edited:
I remember asking my cab driver what he thought of Conor Mcgregor and he said Conor's a pussy
Hahaha yeah. My cabbie said Conor had a shitload of women he paid off in the UK because of his infidelities. Also, I asked where the bar was that Conor hit the pensioner for not accepting his shit whiskey, and he said it's probably not good to go there because it was in a bad side of town.

Back