Remember when Nate made Colin flinch?

Also made him run away.

conor-running-conor-mcgregor-running.gif
remind me who won this fight?

Also you did not understand what he posted. Hi point was that Conor is living rent-free in the heads of people like the OP. They should consider charging him rent. He has the money for it. Get it?
It’s so stupid though. Anytime anyone says anything about a fighter you got some dummy saying some dumb shit about rent. And now we get you trying to explain the stupid. Everyone gets the rent comment and it’s lame.

It’s so stupid though. Anytime anyone says anything about a fighter you got some dummy saying some dumb shit about rent. And now we get you trying to explain the stupid. Everyone gets the rent comment and it’s lame.
its doing its job though, making miserable obsessed dorks upset. :)

its also completely true, no one can really deny it.

The person I was addressing did not. Did you read the thread?

its doing its job though, making miserable obsessed dorks upset. :)

its also completely true, no one can really deny it.
Kinda like you responded to my thread and you’re still responding, bwaaahaha I’m rent free inside your head bitch what what!!

See how easy it is to play that game.

giphy.gif

Kinda like you responded to my thread and you’re still responding, bwaaahaha I’m rent free inside your head bitch what what!!

See how easy it is to play that game.

giphy.gif
you tried, stay obsessed.

From like 10 feet away. Right before slapping him, turning him into a panic wrestler, and strangling him for all the world to see. Ah good times.

<209Bitch><36>

cZ8eyF.gif

rDK5riF.gif
Rent free. How many times a day do think about Canrod.

Wow so original, you literally just regurgitated what a dozen other McStans already said.

Canrod vs Colin = FOTY 2022

Make it happen, Drexl.

From like 10 feet away. Right before slapping him, turning him into a panic wrestler, and strangling him for all the world to see. Ah good times.

<209Bitch><36>

cZ8eyF.gif

rDK5riF.gif
Does Colin still keep you awake at night? Lol

Back