Media RENATO CARNEIRO Just Made Me A Fan! + Post fight speech

Why are you proud of being an old ass consumerist POS?

Because you challenged me.

And at the end of the day, I have more than you and am more than you.

It's 2024, being a rich landlord asshole is not in vogue, I have more respect for the unhomed people I give money to to buy shots for when I go to the liquor store over some self-righteous landlord that pretends to know philosophy that exposes himself by bringing up Nietzsche, the philosopher of edgy teens, who can't even understand how the rules work of a sport they've followed for 30 years.

No one cares about what any "broke fuck" does or thinks.

Also, why did your post youself shirtless, twice, in identical pics? Can't figure out the internet grandpa? Just because I am bi doesn't mean I'll find you hot, you're too old for me, sorry, and you sound conservative, MAJOR boner kill, and the hairline is oof, hun.

Eeeww ... didn't know you were a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Just wanted to show that, at 59, with a bent nose, and cauliflower ear, I am not full of shit.

My last response to your gheyyy ass.

Bro, that's so deep.

Utterly laughable.

I've been following boxing since 1976, and MMA since UFC I in 1993.

Sit your young punk ass down, you pathetic child.

Laughable for a child like you to even speak to me.

0AFtS50.gif

Sorry to you 2 guys debating philosophy, but I ain’t reading all that dick contest shit.

Moicano did well considering he’s coming from surgery layoff and the worst cut was from a accidental clash of heads. He did enough to win, it was on Dober to get out underneath Moicano.
Still, the interview was the best part of the show. And I liked it.

The exact opposite with me.
Given that this thread is about his post-fight interview I would have thought it was what he was saying that made you dislike him.

Considering how caustic and personal your and @Speakerbox little spat got in this thread about Moicano's rant, a person would think that you were the offended liberal and sperkerbox was the American patriot.

Instead you're the homophobe and Moicano probably wants to storm speakerbox's apartment in full SWAT gear and put an end to him for destroying the country that Moicano holds so dear.

I liked his, "MOICANO WANTS MONEY" speech better, but this one had its moments too.

Calling MMA Guru a fat pig was something else lol. The stuff about his Dad was similarly hilarious. I thought he was going to say he needed to get home to hang out with his new brother, but nope. Has to impregnate his wife so his old man won't show him up.

That stuff about joining the police so he can kill the bad guys was something from a comdedy skit or an episode of South Park or something. Thought he went on a bit too much about the state of the States and stuff, but the guy's a character.

Moicano is fucking awesome, been awesome to watch since a long time.
Not a boring fighter at all, dude got cut bad and still had the heart to win the third round somehow.

ortega destroyed this fool.

I wish I was as young and dumb as you say I am, I really do.

I never said I am a good person, I am just not a landord. I am a piece of shit in other ways.

I don't need to invent things, I am just smarter than you. I bet you can't even give me your top 20 authors or write your opinion on any subject besides mma, you corporate schill. Hey, tell me something about soviet literature, bosnian film, or maybe Pakistani history? Hong Kong 80s aesthetics? German Philosophy? Post-modern gender theory? Roman military tactics? Mid century middle eastern conflict? Gauss-Bonnett theorem? Cubist painting? Nothing, right? Dostoyevsky? Hungarian cinema? French literature? Ethiopian jazz? Reimannian spaces? Post-humanist philosophy? Accelerationism? Ecology? Hard sci-fi writing? American post-modernism? 4d mathematcs? African primitivism? Dumbass. Enjoy scamming poor people, I'll enjoy being poor in my 1100 square foot studio that is just enough for me, I'd feel too guilty to have any more, I already have more than I deserve.
Landlords have no soul, thus cannot delve in topics relating to art. Sad but true.

His heart's in the right place but maybe it's only because of the second language situation, but it didn't sound like the most intelligent thought process. That and he wants to have MORE kids and he's gonna try to have another kid because his 60+ year old dad just had one. Talk about having too many people on the planet. On top of that, I don't know if a police force will let you on if they know you said at one point "I want to be on the SWAT team and kill the bad guys"

His heart's in the right place but maybe it's only because of the second language situation, but it didn't sound like the most intelligent thought process. That and he wants to have MORE kids and he's gonna try to have another kid because his 60+ year old dad just had one. Talk about having too many people on the planet. On top of that, I don't know if a police force will let you on if they know you said at one point "I want to be on the SWAT team and kill the bad guys"
The Christian side needs more soldiers for the inevitable Islamo-Commie-Christian 3 way gangbang. God knows the west isn't producing enough for the next crusade.

Hahahah

Well that explains it, hittin jesus' cough medicine while posting.

Enjoy your Saturday night and try to save the pussy for the rest of us,Alpha Omega.

Hope ya dont get too hungover like Poatan here

01eb1aececb8b1df2797db555d8e582a

Lol, Jesus' cough medicine ... I will have to remember that.

That said, one of the things about enjoying "life's finest" for so long is, I don't get hangovers anymore.

Just a little sleepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ
Back