International Report: Trans Athletes Retain Physiological Advantages over Women

Just have a natural women’s division

men’s division becomes division for everyone else wether natural dude, ftm, mtf, or something in between
Bone density divisions, imo.

People want to go by the science, well, let's do it.

For all I know, I am the best petite framed, fine-boned, effete fighter in the world.

I deserve my chance to prove it.

Imagine being a trans female, already dealing with so much in this society and then having a bunch of cisgender people trying to prevent you from even playing sports.

Imagine having bleeding heart SJW's ignore that the XY chromosomally paired athletes can compete against other XY chromosomally paired athletes but simply choose not to.

Bone density divisions, imo.

People want to go by the science, well, let's do it.

For all I know, I am the best petite framed, fine-boned, effete fighter in the world.

I deserve my chance to prove it.

This is a dumb look for you. The over the top outrage is super annoying, but so is people not thinking women deserve their chance to compete fairly against other women

Imagine being a trans female, already dealing with so much in this society and then having a bunch of cisgender people trying to prevent you from even playing sports.

Imagine being a woman in a womans division having to compete against a man.

Reactions: Isa
I would say that 99% of my social circle is left-leaning/liberal and they would all agree with such report.

It baffles my mind that any person could argue that a trans-woman would be on equal grounds with a non trans-woman.
The argument from the defenders of transwomen in sports is that there is natural variation in the inherent fitness and athletic potential among all competitors and that the variation of transwomen fits within an acceptable level. I don't really buy the argument though. Not only that but the T level metric they use to allow transwomen to compete ends up hurting some ciswoman like that runner girl who was banned from competition for having naturally high T levels. If your standards are allowing males to compete against females but barring actual females then something is wrong with the standard.
This is a dumb look for you. The over the top outrage is super annoying, but so is people not thinking women deserve their chance to compete fairly against other women
I don't think he is saying that but yeah he is being facetious to avoid directly dealing with the issue. That's generally what Sherdoggers do when the story is somehow inconvenient for "their side" even if its not an issue they personally care about or even agree with "their side" on.

they should just create a trans sports division.

sure, it'd be a rough start but in time it'd encourage trans folks step up & join. nothing starts off easy.

get rid of all this bullshit controversy in one shot.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...n-advantage-sport-say-UK-sports-councils.html

giphy.gif

crazy-laughter.jpg

Wonder if anyone is going to apologize to any of the female athletes that have gotten shit on for speaking out on this subject...

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...ew-transgender-guidance-mean-for-sports-in-uk

Isn't this obvious and didn't need a study to prove? Perhaps a study to prove how much of an advantage mtf athletes have over ciswomen... but not a study to prove that the difference exists.

What's weird is that transpeople tend to openly admit that even transwomen have massive physical advantages over ciswomen. It's one of the reasons some biological females want to transition to being male haha. However, I've noticed that super liberal ciswomen and cismale "allies" are the ones who usually claim men have no physical advantages over women.

I base this off my own experiences since I'm mostly in liberal spaces online.

Imagine all the years you spend in school to become a scientist and end up researching obvious bullshit like this.

Next they'll be coming out with a ground-breaking study proving that Santa Claus is actually not real.

Just have a natural women’s division

men’s division becomes division for everyone else wether natural dude, ftm, mtf, or something in between

What's funny is that based on my own experiences, the majority of transpeople agree with this.

We tend to let the loudest and craziest voices in the room dictate policy, but those are usually the minority. Most transpeople will admit that men have physical advantages. Like I said in my other post here, it's usually the cis "allies" who claim otherwise.

ALL GENDER ARE EQUAL FCK FACE !!!!!

That's why I believe that we shouldn't separate any gender in sports.

(I wonder how many non-male would qualify for the next olympics....? )

I'd personally watch Ngannou vs Rose, but I'm admittingly a sick fuck lol.

Last edited:
they should just create a trans sports division.

sure, it'd be a rough start but in time it'd encourage trans folks step up & join. nothing starts off easy.

get rid of all this bullshit controversy in one shot.

Hard to do when they claim they are real women or men.

I think this is pretty obvious from all the records being broken by trans women. I think it is interesting that you don't see this the other way around. I haven't seen trans men aren't trying to compete against men in sport. Not that I have seen. And they definitely aren't breaking records if they are.

Screw it, why even have male and female sports. Just have one division for every sport; That way, women would have to compete against men in everything. That would really be a win for equality!

Screw it, why even have male and female sports. Just have one division for every sport; That way, women would have to compete against men in everything. That would really be a win for equality!

Would watch that just to see the 1 in 100,000,000 women who can actually compete with the men.

For example, even if there are 2 women who get into the "men's" national soccer team in 100 years, those women will be legends.

"Shit sherdoggers bitch and moan about even though it has nothing to do with them" for $1000.

Why is willful ignorance a good thing?

I'm not judging, I'm just curious.

Anyway, that this study "needed" to be done says nothing good about British and American grips on reality. You people are spazzing out, and the world's most powerful country going insane has something to do with all of us.

Last edited:
Back