Elections Republicans say Trump may cut Social Sec. and Medicare if he wins in 2020

Soon it will be over and we’ll all laugh and laugh......
“ hey remember that time we had a conspiracy theorist for our president?”
“ oh yeah. Funny shit”
I remember when JFK was like "the're coming for me mannnn"

Surprising no one who has been paying attention. They were angling for this back at the tax cuts.

The only crazy thing is that I wonder if they announced it pre-election to harm Trump's chances of re-election. An elephantine bit of schadenfreude (get it - elephantine).

Ich sprechen Deutche kleine. :)

Just seems weird. Evey election it seems the Murkan ruling class picks a candidate who talks about privatizing everything and rolling back all these worker protections that were enacted during the Great Depression, basically fvking everyone over, yet noone bats an eye. Yet if someone talks bout taking away 'muh gunz' people are ready to get their bump stocks and go on a rampage.

I wonder if Trump was openly talking about bringing back Jim Crow, slavery, or white indentured servitude contracts if his base or anyone would even notice?

It goes the other way, too.
Look at Sanders platform. It is literally everything good about Trump's campaign (only backed by honesty, intelligence, and integrity), but he let a black girl talk at a rally and therefore is disqualified. Meanwhile triple deferment Donnie breaks all of his promises, lies dozens of times a day, behaves like a mentally unstable racist child, and they're one tweet from committing mass suicide for him.

I say that the sun might not come out tomorrow , bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow, there’ll be sun

Well, if Biden wins he'd please the Republicans too.

Fun fact Obama 'Bidens former boss' had talks with the former leader of the Congress 'John boehner' about ways to making adjustments to Medicare.

Yang before UBI talked about the issue that the US cannot afford Social security. Some people believe that UBI the way it's setup is to eventually end social security an throw more expense on people.

That being said it's an issue were political careers end.

I know what he is trying to do, but he is just delaying the inevitable.

This is the exact opposite direction the Republicans should be going with the groundswell of populist will to shift the platform, right now.

This would truly spell the death of the party, but....oh yeah, that's exactly what I've predicted with Trump for the long term. He's squandering all the opportunities to give the party the facelift it needs, and arrive at a platform that is practically and morally superior to what the batty progressives demand.

This is the exact opposite direction the Republicans should be going with the groundswell of populist will to shift the platform, right now.

This would truly spell the death of the party, but....oh yeah, that's exactly what I've predicted with Trump for the long term. He's squandering all the opportunities to give the party the facelift it needs, and arrive at a platform that is practically and morally superior to what the batty progressives demand.
He’s not cutting shit

This is literally laughable. The Dems really are trying hard aren’t they? Good luck

This is a gift on a silver platter for the Dems.
They need to publicize that Trump will cut Medicare and S.S. .
Pretty much game over for Trump if this gets attention.

"Shit-ton" = zero, right?

--- On June 22, 2017, CNN reported that Trump aide Anthony Scaramucci was involved with the Russian Direct Investment Fund, under Senate investigation. He was not. CNN retracted the story and forced the three reporters who published it to leave the network.

---NBC Intelligence agencies investigating mysterious "attacks" that led to brain injuries in U.S. personnel in Cuba and China consider Russia to be the main suspect, three U.S. officials and two others briefed on the investigation tell NBC News.
biologists published findings that the “strange sounds” the U.S. “diplomats” reported hearing were identical to those emitted by a common Caribbean male cricket during mating season.

---Slate
In late July, one of these scientists—who asked to be referred to as Tea Leaves, a pseudonym that would protect his relationship with the networks and banks that employ him to sift their data—found what looked like malware emanating from Russia. The destination domain had Trump in its name, which of course attracted Tea Leaves’ attention. But his discovery of the data was pure happenstance—a surprising needle in a large haystack of DNS lookups on his screen. “I have an outlier here that connects to Russia in a strange way,” he wrote in his notes. He couldn’t quite figure it out at first. But what he saw was a bank in Moscow that kept irregularly pinging a server registered to the Trump Organization on Fifth Avenue.
Do I need to tell you this was a lie?

---Guardian Paul Manafort visited Julian Assage at Ecuadorian embassy. Lie

---Buzzfeed.
Robert Mueller Possesses Internal Emails and Witness Interviews Proving Trump Directed Cohen to Lie to Congress. Mueller came out to call this one wrong

---MSNBC/CNN Donald Trump Jr. Was Offered Advanced Access to the WikiLeaks Email Archive

Ken Dilanian, purported to have “independently confirmed” this mammoth, blockbuster scoop, which, they said, would have been the smoking gun showing collusion between the Trump campaign and WikiLeaks over the hacked emails

---ABC News’ Brian Ross is
fired for reportingTrump told Flynn to make contact with Russians when he was still a candidate; in fact, Trump did that after he won.

You are under the delusion the the GOP is a political party. It’s not. Not at the federal level anyways. It is a gang of lobbyists for the wealthy and their corporations. Nothing more. They will use Trumpism, abortions, guns, immigrants, or whatever populist mask they need to win elections, but to think that they will let the mask actually change the face is just not sane.

This is the GOP’s raison d’erte.

Last edited:
These are the same people we're supposed to trust with single payer.

So because Republicans are involved in government we can't have the government do something Republicans would never support? Sweet paradox we've got there.

Trump is the king of a̶n̶o̶n̶y̶m̶o̶u̶s̶ extremely credible sources.

birther27n-3-web.jpg

There's video of him from2012 saying that his investigators were in Hawaii and uncovering some very interesting things (meaning Obama wasn't born there) that he would reveal soon.

He's the ultimate conman.

There's video of him from2012 saying that his investigators were in Hawaii and uncovering some very interesting things (meaning Obama wasn't born there) that he would reveal soon.

He's the ultimate conman.
Wait?!

Donald J. Trump?!

A con man?!

Surely, we cannot be thinking of the same person.

So because Republicans are involved in government we can't have the government do something Republicans would never support? Sweet paradox we've got there.
The point is so far over your head it's in orbit.

looks like just like your life, you missed the point

The point is so far over your head it's in orbit.

No, I get it. It's just a dumb point.

Yeah Republicans have tried to fuck SS for decades. Yes Republicans would try to fuck single payer, like they have the ACA. Yet, we are still better off with SS, still better off with the ACA, and would be better off with a single payer form of healthcare.

That Republicans deliberately try to undermine things isn't an argument against those things, it's an argument against Republicans.

Back