Elections Republicans say Trump may cut Social Sec. and Medicare if he wins in 2020

Oh and they had a shit-ton of anonymous sources about the Trump investigation that turned out to be false.

"Shit-ton" = zero, right?

Trump is the king of a̶n̶o̶n̶y̶m̶o̶u̶s̶ extremely credible sources.

birther27n-3-web.jpg

Isnt this what Bush was trying to sell people on?
I recall Barbara saying her son would never cut Medicare.
I recall thinking, "Why wouldn't he? Nobody in his family and none of his friends will ever need it."

I guess we'll see what happens now

Aren't S.S. and Medicare programs you don't dare cut?
Would this sink his 2020 re-election?
Elderly people vote, much more so than young folks. Cutting essential programs for them will bring strong opposition.
This sounds like a gift to the Democrats.
--

Republicans on Capitol Hill say Donald Trump may be willing to cut Social Security and Medicare if he wins in 2020, reportedly describing the potential move as a “second-term project”.

Several senators told the New York Times in a report published this week they spoke to the president about reducing the costs of the federal health care and retirement programs — a move that would likely stir controversy in a presidential election season.

Republicans have said cutting both programs is crucial to reducing the nation’s deficit, which has ballooned under Mr Trump thanks, in part, to the GOP tax bill passed in 2017.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tells-republicans-may-begin-162457862.html
Lol, of course he would. I would bet my fucking nuts on it; same way I bet a huge tax cut for the rich was going to be the first legislation he passed when elected.

Don’t you guys get it?

Ever since the “common man” FUCKED the elites (in their eyes) by making them pay taxes for the New Deal after the Depression... undoing it has been the GOP’s goal.

They want it ALL back. Period. This is all it is about for them.

End of essay.

How can anyone not see this?

Last edited:
“He May be willing” garbage article from a garbage news source

I *may* win the next powerball drawing, according to source at 7-11.

Some senator asked him to and he blew the guy off, we need out top tabloid writers to shit out more conjecture at the former newspaper..

I’m starting to feel like he’s trying to lose the election. But I never thought he wanted to be president in the first place and here we are.
No one wants some billionaire telling them that grandmas going to have to figure out another way to get food.

Nothing revs up the base like the thought of hurting poor people. Shrewd move.

I’m starting to feel like he’s trying to lose the election. But I never thought he wanted to be president in the first place and here we are.
No one wants some billionaire telling them that grandmas going to have to figure out another way to get food.

The base won't give a fuck. He cut off heating and food assistance for seniors almost immediately, and the old fucks that comprise his base said nothing at all.

This has been considered by Clinton, Bush, Obama, Clinton and now Trump.
It will be interesting to see how much press this gets as it should rightfully destroy Trump's chances of winning (in a sane country, which I'm not confident I'm a citizen of anymore).

It will be interesting to see how much press this gets as it should rightfully destroy Trump's chances of winning (in a sane country, which I'm not confident I'm a citizen of anymore).
When Richard Nixon of all people is the last liberal president, yeah, I'd say we don't live in a sane country.

The base won't give a fuck. He cut off heating and food assistance for seniors almost immediately, and the old fucks that comprise his base said nothing at all.
We will see if he even dares to get in on this. If the press starts asking him about it he is going to have to take a stance and I think he has enough balls to juggle before the election without throwing in social security. People will expect some kind of plan and “Trust me it’ll be easy.” ain’t gonna cut it. He might even want to say that social security is the best it’s ever been thanks to him.

Just seems weird. Evey election it seems the Murkan ruling class picks a candidate who talks about privatizing everything and rolling back all these worker protections that were enacted during the Great Depression, basically fvking everyone over, yet noone bats an eye. Yet if someone talks bout taking away 'muh gunz' people are ready to get their bump stocks and go on a rampage.

I wonder if Trump was openly talking about bringing back Jim Crow, slavery, or white indentured servitude contracts if his base or anyone would even notice?

We will see if he even dares to get in on this. If the press starts asking him about it he is going to have to take a stance and I think he has enough balls to juggle before the election without throwing in social security. People will expect some kind of plan and “Trust me it’ll be easy.” ain’t gonna cut it. He might even want to say that social security is the best it’s ever been thanks to him.

Obvious lies have never been an issue for trump. He is gonna do exactly that. " I have a plan, it's so great, your gonna love it.". That's all. And it will work too.

Obvious lies have never been an issue for trump. He is gonna do exactly that. " I have a plan, it's so great, your gonna love it.". That's all. And it will work too.
Let him say that dumb shit again. It’s not like his base is made up idiots.....

JK ;)

Soon it will be over and we’ll all laugh and laugh......
“ hey remember that time we had a conspiracy theorist for our president?”
“ oh yeah. Funny shit”

I was voluntold to see him speak and that's all he harped on!

"It's better, right?!?!?!"

<LikeReally5>

Just seems weird. Evey election it seems the Murkan ruling class picks a candidate who talks about privatizing everything and rolling back all these worker protections that were enacted during the Great Depression, basically fvking everyone over, yet noone bats an eye. Yet if someone talks bout taking away 'muh gunz' people are ready to get their bump stocks and go on a rampage.

Sounds to me like the democrats should stop talking about muh gunz and pick up some new voters.
Being seen as the anti gun party does not help the democrats much but it sure hurts them a hell of a lot. Those Muh Gunz people are single issue voters and we really need them on our side

Back