Multiplatform Resident Evil 4: Remake

Are you excited for the remake?

• Total voters
Excited for this. Recently went through RE0, REmake, RE2, and RE3. RE4 is my favorite so can’t wait for the remake.

This comes out the day before I fly home from a work trip, so excited to load it on my Steam Deck and make people uncomfortable on the plane while I blast some infected plagas.

That was awesome. Brought genuine horror to RE4 while still keeping the campy action feel. It was genuinely difficult to stay alive at times. The swarm of the villagers was wild. Then with Salvador chasing you around like a fucking slasher villain.

This is going to be so good.

Also, “Say the line, Leon.”

“Where’s everyone going? Bingo?”

bart-say.gif

Apparently there’s a hidden hard mode. You have to start and quit out until it gives you the option.

Saw the demo, and I'm definitely staying in the 'I'm intrigued' camp.

They've really increased the horror elements as the previous trailers promised, and the village area looked to be very difficult with the enemies coming at Leon from all angles. Definitely going to be playing this on the Hard mode @Dizzy mentioned.

Dead Space looks to have early competition for 'Best Horror Game Of The Year.' Hell, these horror remakes may be the #1 & #2 best games of the year.

Saw the demo, and I'm definitely staying in the 'I'm intrigued' camp.

They've really increased the horror elements as the previous trailers promised, and the village area looked to be very difficult with the enemies coming at Leon from all angles. Definitely going to be playing this on the Hard mode @Dizzy mentioned.

Dead Space looks to have early competition for 'Best Horror Game Of The Year.' Hell, these horror remakes may be the #1 & #2 best games of the year.
Good luck, I was watching some veteran RE speed runners playing it on hard mode and they were getting absolutely stomped.

The demo looks like the original. Meh

<{walkerwhut}>

Get those peepers checked
Dude. It looks the same but with better graphics. This game didn’t need a remake. Code Veronica needed a remake. I will still play it though.

I miss the laser pointer from the original. Also the jacket from the original looks way cooler. You also had a cool dog that helps you.

Dude. It looks the same but with better graphics. This game didn’t need a remake. Code Veronica needed a remake. I will still play it though.
It plays very different. There’s more horror elements. So far they’ve done exactly what they should. Keep what’s great about the game, improve it, and add new elements.

It plays very different. There’s more horror elements. So far they’ve done exactly what they should. Keep what’s great about the game, improve it, and add new elements.
Ok, fine, but this is no Resident Evil 2 remake. It looks like the same game so it’s hard for some to get excited for it.

Ok, fine, but this is no Resident Evil 2 remake. It looks like the same game so it’s hard for some to get excited for it.
Aren’t they adding more new stuff to this one then they did with RE2 remake?

Just saying there’s a ton of changes. I’m of the thought that this didn’t need a remake but it’s almost here and it’s looking amazing.

Back