Multiplatform Resident Evil 4: Remake

Are you excited for the remake?

• Total voters

giphy.gif

The Shotgun looks, sounds, and feels absolutely pathetic compared to the original.

What happened to sending groups of enemies flying with a single blast?

I'm thinking they may ruin the combat... Their work on RE8 combat was mediocre

Recently finished up RE4 HD mod, a few weeks ago.

Game still holds up so well, its an easy top 3 game for me, and sometimes top 1. Its a game that keeps getting better and better the more you play. I actually like the Island section, its balls to the wall action by the end. Gotta run thru seperate ways before this releases.

I can't wait for this, even if I like the original 3 more than 4. I'm super excited for the more dark/horror vibes though. I'm purposely avoiding most of the footage and trailers for a super blind playthrough!

Recently finished up RE4 HD mod, a few weeks ago.

Game still holds up so well, its an easy top 3 game for me, and sometimes top 1. Its a game that keeps getting better and better the more you play. I actually like the Island section, its balls to the wall action by the end. Gotta run thru seperate ways before this releases.
I still have to play Ada's campaign, but yeah, the HD mod is awesome. Those guys did an amazing job, you can feel the labour of love.

For a game I could never play through before, it became one of my all time favs. It's been about a year since I played it, so I've had time to dispell any recency bias, what a masterpiece.

I hope the remake supports ultrawide with a proper FOV too, as that's how I played it. There will be mods though!

I still have to play Ada's campaign, but yeah, the HD mod is awesome. Those guys did an amazing job, you can feel the labour of love.

For a game I could never play through before, it became one of my all time favs. It's been about a year since I played it, so I've had time to dispell any recency bias, what a masterpiece.

I hope the remake supports ultrawide with a proper FOV too, as that's how I played it. There will be mods though!

Its basically a retread of previous areas you played as Leon but from Ada perspective. Some cool bosses, and I liked it imo. Defo play it, I feel like theyre gonna incorporate it into the RE4nae singleplayer.

I am a massive fan of Resident Evil, have played and completed every main game of the series besides Village and 6. I was trying not to get excited for this game but every single thing they’ve shown has looked absolutely amazing.

Seems they learned their lesson from the butchering of RE3.

I've seen enough, just give it to me already.

Glad EA Sports PGA tour got delayed so I can focus all of attention on this for a few weeks.

Capcom event on Thursday, they mentioned there would be a playable demo soon, kinda feels like that’s when it’ll drop.

In case any of the bros rolled the dice with gamestop for instore pickup on a collectors edition.

In case any of the bros rolled the dice with gamestop for instore pickup on a collectors edition.

I would’ve loved that set. Thankfully Leon looking like Michael Jackson steered me clear.

I'm putting in some extra work this morning so I can play the demo tonight. I've got a feeling it will release immediately after the Capcom event.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back