REVIEW: DATSUSARA Bag In-Depth Review

Got my bag a week ago and the inside mesh pockets are ripping already. I'm not happy.

You should have told us right away, we always take care of shit like that. It happens sometimes that part of a batch has defects. But we stand behind our products and I'll replace a bag that has trouble.

I assume you are talking about a the new backpack with the inside mesh right? Just email me through the site with you name and we'll ship a new on out asap. we also would like you to send in the old one and let me know what you did that caused the problem so i know exactly how to yell at my manufacturers.

Sorry you had trouble man but we always take care of our people.

You should have told us right away, we always take care of shit like that. It happens sometimes that part of a batch has defects. But we stand behind our products and I'll replace a bag that has trouble.

I assume you are talking about a the new backpack with the inside mesh right? Just email me through the site with you name and we'll ship a new on out asap. we also would like you to send in the old one and let me know what you did that caused the problem so i know exactly how to yell at my manufacturers.

Sorry you had trouble man but we always take care of our people.

Wow. Just made up my mind, going to order my battlepack next week. Customer service is dying in America, so thank you For restoring my faith that good companies still exist. Keep up the good work, you should receive my order next week.

Wow. Just made up my mind, going to order my battlepack next week. Customer service is dying in America, so thank you For restoring my faith that good companies still exist. Keep up the good work, you should receive my order next week.

thanks man, we are trying very hard here to make the best product possible and the customer service to back it. i don't sleep well when products fail so rest assured we are doing everything we can to make good gear.

Speaking of customer service and product quality..

So far when someone's bag fails we have simply been replacing them since we have only been around for a little over a year and the bags should last longer than that. But I would like to start posting an official warranty on our gear and I am wondering what most people would think was reasonable.

Considering all things how long would you expect you Datsusara MMA bag to last you (either the pack or the pro bag)?

By the way a few of the PGB's have a weak point in the stitching of the shoulder strap, we are hoping that we found them all but if any of you got one of these just let us know and we'll take care of you. BTW heads rolled for this error, I don't know what part of "I want to be able to fill the bag with rocks and swing it violently over my head without fear of breaking it" the manufacturers didn't understand, must be the translation :)

New used unit to add to the old one, so now we have...

1 Pro Gear Bag-2 Cotton canvas and old version (PGB-1) shoulder strap $30 (includes domestic shipping)

1 Pro Gear Bag-2 Regular hemp version but no shoulder strap attachment point $60 (includes domestic shipping)

pm here or contact through website if you want one of them.

thanks,

-Chris

So far I have been using mine (original bag) for almost a year and a half with zero issues. It is always jam packed with gear and holding up great. I would say two years on a warranty would be about right for the cost of the bag. I have no worries that it will last a lot longer than that though.

just curious if there is a warrenty on the ones that you sold with a discount...like the ones made of cotton and such, thanks

just curious if there is a warrenty on the ones that you sold with a discount...like the ones made of cotton and such, thanks

well since those are protos we are not sure how they will hold up, and of the hemp ones should be fine but the cotton may wear faster, if you do have a cotton one bust on you let me know and we'll see what we can do.

So far I have been using mine (original bag) for almost a year and a half with zero issues. It is always jam packed with gear and holding up great. I would say two years on a warranty would be about right for the cost of the bag. I have no worries that it will last a lot longer than that though.

good to hear that :)

I did just buy a cheap ass (just for work) gym bag for $25 that says 3 year warranty. There is no way that bag will last me longer than a year.

Now I have my bag for mma/kickboxing night and the battlepack for gi jiujitsu days. I am still loving this bag!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we are not taking orders until next week. We decided that since we couldn't say for sure which bags had weak shoulder straps that we would just have the rest of our stock reinforced by a local manufacturer. So hold off till Monday on new orders please.

Also, keep in mind we are not a huge company so if everyone was to try and break their bag in order to get a new one it would ruin us, but if you actually have one that is defective then let us know and we will take care of you, you have my word on that.

Thanks again for all of the support, you guys have been great!

just got my battlepack it looooks sweeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

the shoulder strps better not break.... >=[

lol

~Foz

My real name is Foz McFozzyFoz, you should see me joining the group soon...

~Foz

Hey guys,

We got the reinforced bags today, and all replacement bags have been sent out. Seems it was just a few that had trouble but I am glad the bags are even stronger now, like they should be :)

I got mine a while ago and I love it. Hope mine wasn't one of the ones issued with problems.

I got mine a while ago and I love it. Hope mine wasn't one of the ones issued with problems.

time will tell. so far it isn't as many as i first thought it might be but it's too many. i also think it depends on how you handle the bag, i have never broken one of mine and neither have most of our testers. but regardless they should be able to handle rough treatment so that is why we'll replace any that fail and such.

hope you enjoy your bag.

some good news for those of you a little low on funds but wanting a bag....

you remember we had some units that had bad stitching where the shoulder strap was...well now we fixed them up and have some refurbished PGB-02s for sale. We have a total of 6 bags and it will be first come first served, I'll do these for $80 including shipping, they are all in very good condition now and the only thing they will be missing is the tag and the extra plastic wrapping that the brand new ones have.

If you want one just pm me here or go through the website.

By the way we only have about 40 bags left of this batch period so if you need one soon I would order before late summer.

thanks guys.

Back