Crime Right Wing Extremist Kills 5 in Colorado Shooting Spree

I've been saying this for a while, mass shooters should not have their name or picture shown. Report on the case, but leave their identity blank. If it's needed, put it out their in court documents etc, but leave the news and msm out of it. Don't give these types any press for their stupid worthless manifestos.
Kind of a slippery slope to allow the government to step in and tell the media they can only report on certain crimes though. Look at how many right wingers are already getting upset about how the media reports on the Christmas day parade incident. Now imagine if it was government officials telling people they don't have the right to know the details

I bet he read mishima, listened to death metal and thought Tyson was the greatest heavyweight of all time. He trapped himself in a shipping container but couldn’t deal with it, because he had no true philosophy, only a series of grievances about society he did little to change.

WTF is wrong with listening to death metal???

<Prem974>

WTF is wrong with listening to death metal???

<Prem974>

oh, I meant no disrespect. Nothing wrong with it, but add mishima, self-published manifestos, shitty blacked-out tattoos, and ignorance about boxing history and you’ve got a problem.

Ban things that are right!

Even these guys???

climatedrivi.jpg

<DCrying>

oh, I meant no disrespect. Nothing wrong with it, but add mishima, self-published manifestos, shitty blacked-out tattoos, and ignorance about boxing history and you’ve got a problem.

Wasn't Mishima a gay man?

For sure, he was quite the militant nutjob, but I think the content of his writings would've been too much to digest for a guy like this. He was, among other things, very adamant that women should never be harmed under any scenario, even when men try to do something radical for the "greater good".

For sure, he was quite the militant nutjob, but I think the content of his writings would've been too much to digest for a guy like this. He was, among other things, very adamant that women should never be harmed under any scenario, even when men try to do something radical for the "greater good".

iirc he liked those cross dressers

He married a woman and had kids but there was all sorts of rumors about him actually being gay.

Dude was definitely a nutjob but he had talent as a writer and at least when he went out committing seppuku it wasn't a rampage that took a bunch of innocent people out with him.

Sexyama also clearly stole that style.
Mishimaoiled.jpeg

All that shit talking and rhetoric and in the end all he did was make guys like him look bad. You know people are gonna lump this in with all men and masculine things being bad.

I think his whole thing was that he hated "cross-dressing" of any kind. He basically wanted the world to be black and white, where men are super-men, and women are super-women. Anything in between was a problem for him.

didn’t he have sex with those effeminate kabuki actors

He married a woman and had kids, but there was all sorts of rumors about him actually being gay.

Dude was definitely a nutjob but he had talent as a writer and at least when he went out committing seppuku it wasn't a rampage that took a bunch of innocent people out with him.

Sexyama also clearly stole that style.
Mishimaoiled.jpeg

A couple of his books about homosexuality are regarded as autobiographical. His excuse for going to gay bars is that he was looking for material to his books. I don't think he was even bothering to hide it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_a_Mask
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Colors

His suicide was basically just the last chapter to his book of life, in his opinion. Nobody other than himself was ever supposed to be harmed. He just didn't want to grow old, and weak. The guy had made it clear many times that he was going to do what he did, it wasn't something spontaneous or reckless.

didn’t he have sex with those effeminate kabuki actors

No idea. In his writings he makes it clear that he is disgusted by the idea of women dressing as men, or men dressing as women. He wanted people to be as strong and confident in their identity as they possibly could be, anything in-between he saw as a source for potential weakness and confusion.

A couple of his books about homosexuality are regarded as autobiographical. His excuse for going to gay bars is that he was looking for material to his books. I don't think he was even bothering to hide it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_of_a_Mask
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_Colors

His suicide was basically just the last chapter to his book of life, in his opinion. Nobody other than himself was ever supposed to be harmed. He just didn't want to grow old, and weak. The guy had made it clear many times that he was going to do what he did, it wasn't something spontaneous or reckless.
Yeah, I've heard about that sorta stuff. Never read those books. I've only read The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea and Spring Snow so far.

Yeah, I've heard about that sorta stuff. Never read those books. I've only read The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea and Spring Snow so far.

He would have probably gone on for a lot longer if TRT had been around in those days.

Back