Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TIL if someone if 3 inches shorter i absolutely cannot get into any type of confrontation with them.

Guess we’ll see, like I said, I’m not emotionally invested, but I think that will be enough to convict.
No you don’t. By that I’m talking about the “think “ part. You’re a muppet and you can’t even answer a question

1z0klvkpij081.jpg

I'm not going to argue this any further, I think the definition I provided regarding reasonable force said everything I needed to say. If you think someone the size of Rosenbaum presented a threat so deadly Rittenhouse couldn't have protected himself "without trying another way of fending off the attack", we'll just have to have a difference of opinion. I think this has already been discussed in detail and the consensus was that grabbing Rittenhouse's gun raised the threat level.

I'm just surprised the prosecution didn't work this angle, they had literally nothing else.
This is just silly.

Not only did Rittenhouse actively retreat from Rosenbaum, but he tried to get Rosenbaum to retreat by turning to point his gun at him. The fact that Rosenbaum did not retreat when Rittenhouse pointed the gun suggests that Rosenbaum had very bad intentions.

However, at this point, Rittenhouse does not fire. He turns away and furthers his retreat until Rosenbaum catches up to him.

Rittenhouse is armed, with an assailant who is clearly prepared to hurt him. A belief by Rittenhouse that Rosenbaum would be prepared to take Rittenhouse's gun and fire on him/and or severely beat him by some other means would be a very reasonable fear.

Last edited:
They have the right to defend themselves from his crime, it’s not like his gun stops being deadly when he’s starting running. He could have turned and shot at any moment, we know that because he did. Again, that’s going to be the line for the jury, when does his initial crime end, at some random distance during his initial retreat, or after he finished shooting people?
Dude wasn’t even pouring it anyone
They were attacking him because someone said get him. Hey had no idea I’d anything actually happened and gunshots were going on in different places while he was running
So a guy with a gun is running and yelling that he is going to the police , he isn’t threatening anyone nor aiming at anyone. And if someone says get him, it’s ok to assault him? Dude didn’t shoot until he was knocked down. Your argument is cnn dildo riding bad

Dude wasn’t even pouring it anyone
They were attacking him because someone said get him. Hey had no idea I’d anything actually happened and gunshots were going on in different places while he was running
So a guy with a gun is running and yelling that he is going to the police , he isn’t threatening anyone nor aiming at anyone. And if someone says get him, it’s ok to assault him? Dude didn’t shoot until he was knocked down. Your argument is cnn dildo riding bad
Yes, at the same time people are yelling get him and start chasing him, a “random” drone takes flight and miraculously records this entire confrontation.

the whole thing stinks.

I expect the verdict or hung jury to come out today as the white privilege BLM protestors aleady have wekeend plans and so today would be the best day to release the decision.

Only headline should be: "MSNBC banned from courtroom after stalking jurors, possible juror tampering"
But they're definitely not the enemy of the people, in fact they're heroes, CNN told me so. Only the heroest of heroes stalk juries and encourage riots to prevent people from having a fair trial.

They have the right to defend themselves from his crime, it’s not like his gun stops being deadly when he’s starting running. He could have turned and shot at any moment, we know that because he did. Again, that’s going to be the line for the jury, when does his initial crime end, at some random distance during his initial retreat, or after he finished shooting people?

Chasing someone that's running away is not defense.

This is even assuming he did this "crime". There's HD footage now. As far as we know it doesn't back up the claim that Rittenhouse "started it".

We have cell and drone footage literally right up to the moment in question. The argument is he's walking down the street, offering medical attention to everybody and then just randomly points a gun at another dude with a gun?

Meanwhile Rosenbaum, who's literally stalking him (after threatening to kill him if he found him alone), but then decides to chase him.....in defense of....something?

The hell kind of stupid theory is this?

I keep hearing the “he shouldn’t have been there” and you make reasonable points. But if we really want to empathize; he was 17 and his (his father’s but his too) city was literally burning down and nothing substantial was being done by the authorities. Unlike earlier in the trial when I was less informed and suggested that he should cop some lesser conviction for weapons possession or curfew breach (notwithstanding that those charges are are withdrawn) I now feel that everything that Kyle did was both legally and morally unimpeachable.

I thought Walsh's take was pretty good..if the government has decided to let a city be burned down by a mob, you are under no obligation, and certainly no moral obligation, to let them do it.

They have to try to make him white by making it a black and white photo and lightening it to hide the fact that he is Brown.

they did the same thing with ZimZam, although Zimmerman was quite a bit more brown than Rittenhouse

They did a LOT in that case to make him look like a racist white person. Oh wow, it is NBC again, they seem to be doing a real bang up job with their reporting on these types of cases/trials. Here they blame minor production error lol.

Zimmerman is a white hispanic, what rather than a brown one? Why even use this language

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cnn-white-hispanic_n_3588744

Look at ABC's photo in the upper middle, which was used by a lot of articles and other broadcasts. Like why would they do this?

zimmerman+tone+changed.jpg

trayvon-martin-and-george-zimmerman-1.jpg
george-zimmerman-289x400.jpg

Back