Crime Rittenhouse trial underway ***Verdict: Acquitted of all charges***

Did the evidence provided in Court proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Kyle R is Guilty of Murder

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the prosecution laid it out pretty plainly in their closing arguments, I’m genuinely surprised so many people on here are ignoring that, or pretending it never happened.
I’ve believed it was self defense within a week of it happening. I’ve not seen or heard any facts or evidence that would change my mind. I get where other people are coming from with their questions though. I get that some have different opinions…no biggie, I’ve got my own and in this case I feel the facts and evidence support it….other people may not, which is cool with me.

No you don’t doesn’t make sense in response here, what are you even talking about at this point besides your emotions?
lol already crying? You aren’t capable of thought. But I guess you aren’t clever enough to see an obvious insult to your lack of intelligence

panic wrestling the "oh you're emotional" third grade level replies.
pathetic. just admit you know nothing of the trial and are just here to gaslight.

You can look at all of my posts in here, I’m sorry if you want me be as emotionally attached to my thoughts on the outcome as you are, but I’m just not that caught up in. From the beginning I’ve been making the same statements, and a revolving cast of outraged pearl clutching hard liners keeps trying to find some way to “gotcha” my perspective away, it’s never going to happen.

I’m sorry that you can’t understand what’s happening, and that you’re obsessed with the media coverage of a teenage boy in Wisconsin. That’s gotta be tough, but you’re going to have to deal with a final jury verdict that determines guilt or innocence, as early as today, and all this fretting won’t impact the outcome at all.

The media is sick. As are the well off, white libtards, as highlighted in the NYT article.

https://thepostmillennial.com/new-y...t-the-kenosha-riots-until-after-the-election/

"It didn’t run," Bowles writes. "It sat and sat... A few weeks after I filed, an editor told me: The Times wouldn’t be able to run my Kenosha insurance debacle piece until after the 2020 election, so sorry."

Bowles said there were reasons given that weren't about skewing the election or not wanting to put out a truthful story about the riots and their aftermath, but the piece did not run until November 9, 2020, once Joe Biden was declared the winner of the election.

That article spoke about how many of the people out burning, looting, and rioting were white. A shop owner she spoke to in Kenosha told Bowles she was "shocked... to see so many white protestors destroying property in the name of Black lives." Bowles wrote that these "seemed to be well-off young people, with little sense" of what local shops really mean to their owners and their communities.

That shop owner, Linda Tolliver, said "It's some blue-haired, latte-drinking hippie in Seattle coming here to raise hell while they go home to their nice beds. They don't care about any of us."

The deceit is so deep I really feel that if this continues even just a bit more the USA will be Brazil very soon. The wheels are coming loose right now

lol already crying? You aren’t capable of thought. But I guess you aren’t clever enough to see an obvious insult to your lack of intelligence

Seriously, do you think anyone, anywhere, cares at all what you think of them, or if you insult them? This is very silly of you, you’re exposing yourself badly if he’s found guilty.

The deceit is so deep I really feel that if this continues even just a bit more the USA will be Brazil very soon. The wheels are coming loose right now
It would take way more than this case to send us spiraling to the level of Brazil corruption. With that said, Brazil has quite a few redeeming qualities when you remove “personal safety” from the equation…tagging @TeTe to validate some of the redeeming qualities of Brazil ASSets.

Crap, I hope I didn’t report myself for a off topic post!

You can look at all of my posts in here, I’m sorry if you want me be as emotionally attached to my thoughts on the outcome as you are, but I’m just not that caught up in. From the beginning I’ve been making the same statements, and a revolving cast of outraged pearl clutching hard liners keeps trying to find some way to “gotcha” my perspective away, it’s never going to happen.

I’m sorry that you can’t understand what’s happening, and that you’re obsessed with the media coverage of a teenage boy in Wisconsin. That’s gotta be tough, but you’re going to have to deal with a final jury verdict that determines guilt or innocence, as early as today, and all this fretting won’t impact the outcome at all.

Post the prosecutions evidence that supports their claims. Their closing argument was almost entirely lies. Nothing they said matched the videos or witness testimonies.

That image that took 20 hours to enhance, the software they used said not to used as evidence as their enhancements can cause artifacts/pixels that don't exist. Even after 20 hours of "enhancement" where they did who knows what to the image you cannot see anything. Nothing can be clearly seen.

What can be seen is him running away yelling friendly.

Seriously, do you think anyone, anywhere, cares at all what you think of them, or if you insult them? This is very silly of you, you’re exposing yourself badly if he’s found guilty.
I don’t care what you “think”. You’re clearly addled and unable of functioning on any real level here

Raz is in to all types of shit. Sex trafficking, drugs,attempted warlord of Chaz..
Yeah he seems to have found his calling when he took over chaz. Dude is a psychopath and he wasn’t even arrested to be questioned.

Post the prosecutions evidence that supports their claims. Their closing argument was almost entirely lies. Nothing they said matched the videos or witness testimonies.

That image that took 20 hours to enhance, the software they used said not to used as evidence as their enhancements can cause artifacts/pixels that don't exist. Even after 20 hours of "enhancement" where they did who knows what to the image you cannot see anything. Nothing can be clearly seen.

What can be seen is him running away yelling friendly.
don't bother. he's just desperately gaslighting, just like the other 10 nitwits that came in this thread singing the exact same song.

I’ve believed it was self defense within a week of it happening. I’ve not seen or heard any facts or evidence that would change my mind. I get where other people are coming from with their questions though. I get that some have different opinions…no biggie, I’ve got my own and in this case I feel the facts and evidence support it….other people may not, which is cool with me.

I think that’s basically the case with everyone, snap judgements when the killings happened and neither side of the case doing a great job at changing anyone’s mind, at least in the Internet echo chamber. That’s all fine, none of the opinions in this thread carry any weight. It’s probably why the long deliberation is so surprising, regardless of whether you think he’s innocent or guilty, most people seem to figure it should be an open and shut case.

Clearly it’s a tougher call for the people who matter, that’s really informing any uncertainty I have at this point.

I don’t care what you “think”. You’re clearly addled and unable of functioning on any real level here

But you just can’t quit me can you?

200.gif

I think that’s basically the case with everyone, snap judgements when the killings happened and neither side of the case doing a great job at changing anyone’s mind, at least in the Internet echo chamber. That’s all fine, none of the opinions in this thread carry any weight. It’s probably why the long deliberation is so surprising, regardless of whether you think he’s innocent or guilty, most people seem to figure it should be an open and shut case.

Clearly it’s a tougher call for the people who matter, that’s really informing any uncertainty I have at this point.
Lol no. Just drop it already. Yiur derping is going to echo around here for years

But you just can’t quit me can you?
I like to laugh at dumb self important people. What can I say? Idiots like you are fun to point at laugh at.
This is you in this thread

btw a come on by you would make any sherdogger straight. Yuck

CNN trying to backpeddel some now

Just look at the damn article title.
Things we've learned from Kyle Rittenhouse's trial that challenge assumptions about the case

Damn right CNN made assumptions, despite it all being very clear on video what went down. You literally made the assumptions for your readers and hoped they just took your word

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/us/kyle-rittenhouse-what-we-learned-from-trial/

Was Rittenhouse an outsider in Kenosha that night?
After the shooting, Rittenhouse was portrayed in some quarters as an outsider who showed up in Kenosha and had no business being on the street during nights of unrest.

Rittenhouse testified that he lived in Antioch, Illinois, with his mother, while his father lived in Kenosha.
Antioch is just across the Illinois border.
He had worked as a lifeguard in Kenosha, was part of a police explorer program and knew CPR and basic life support, according to his testimony.

Did he bring the weapon across state lines?
After the shooting and his arrest, many people questioned whether the then-minor had transported the illegal gun across state lines.

Black testified he had previously purchased an AR-15 firearm for Rittenhouse in Wisconsin.
Rittenhouse was too young to purchase and possess a gun, but he agreed to pay Black for the firearm, Black told jurors.
Black testified that he also had his own firearm, and they had fired the weapons in target practice in a rural area.
Black has been charged with two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a person under the age of 18 causing death, according to court records. He has pleaded not guilty. He testified that he hoped taking the stand would lead to leniency in his case.

On Monday, Judge Bruce Schroeder dismissed the misdemeanor weapons charge against Rittenhouse, now 18.
The charge of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18 was punishable by up to nine months in prison. The count was thrown out due to the odd wording of Wisconsin's gun laws.
Schroeder dismissed the misdemeanor charge, noting that the weapon was longer than the measurements required for it to be an illegal "short-barreled rifle" under state law.

Is he a member of a White supremacist group?
There was no evidence presented at trial about this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back