Social RNC co-chair Lara Trump releases her new song

The US gov. could force 'terrorists' in US custody to listen to it, on loop.

anyone else keep reading the title of this thread as Rear Naked Choke co-chair Lara trump?

And no Secret Service and other government agencies I am not advocating violence against anyone,,,,,,this is a mma forum and the thread next to this is GUY RNC'ed on NYC Subway dies and it doesn't stand for Republican National Committee in that one..

Holy shit

She sounds like a half dead rabbit getting its pelt snatched back by its ears.
Why is this poster not banned for advocating violence against my species?

Some nice serene music to relax to, the world needs more music like that. The lady might not be aging gracefully but she still looks better than Sam Smith, Lizzo, and the other fatties that get paraded about these days.

The person who worked on the youtube pic is a Photoshop master.
images
2024-02-21T211948Z_320219045_RC2676AGRHDT_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-TRUMP_1_wgtfcd

Yish.

edit: they turned off the comment on Youtube. I wonder why. 21k views. 155 likes.
Those topic channels are auto generated by YouTube for artists who have music on the platform and all of em the comment section is turned off. This is normal and not political at all.

The song Siren Song by Howling Giant also has the comments section turned off too. All of them do

I’m starting to finally understand why so many of you get so emotional over the Trump name
That’s a lot of talent in one family
Sometimes life isn’t fair

Back