ROAD TO UFC: Start time?

Since neither fighter is bleach blond, are we taking the dude with the braids?
of course (especially now he literally ripped that guys head clean off)

and Haraguchi will be repping the Japanese Kogal Kontingent later
HARAGUCHI_SHIN_R.png

of course (especially now he literally ripped that guys head clean off)

and Haraguchi will be repping the Japanese Kogal Kontingent later
HARAGUCHI_SHIN_R.png
Haraguchi is gonna make waves !!! Hopefully he impresses big time, he's the reason im tuning in now

If that dude didn't have all that acne on his forehead, I'd accuse China of sending a cyborg to compete in the UFC. Although, maybe China so smart they put the acne there with the intention of making him appear authentic

<{fry}>

This Kaiwen guy looks like a glass cannon type of fighter. Huge chin hopefully he can protect it

Yeah, I have a solid body electric and it works really well for metal and hip-hop
My best friend comes over to jam every now and then. He always has a BC Rich Beast. Its got a good tone for metal but idk about alternative or just rock in general

If that dude didn't have all that acne on his forehead, I'd accuse China of sending a cyborg to compete in the UFC. Although, maybe China so smart they put the acne there with the intention of making him appear authentic

<{fry}>
For some reason on my phone it doesnt allow me to post smiles or gifs from our sherdog list. But yeah dude looks synthetically made in a lab

The UFC should sign Jiniushiyue also imo. He is rapidly improving and already very good. There is no point in making him go back to the regional scene when he is more than UFC caliber already.

He made a freak grappler look human.

Whats in the szchezuan chicken over there in china? Alot of fighters out of that province lol

Alright, DEEP veteran & Pancrase FW champion Rei Tsuruya got his 3rd "Road to UFC" win in a row, 9-0 now <mma4>
He's one of my favorite JMMA prospects, only 21 years old, really hoping that he'll make it to the UFC...

Rooting for Shin Haraguchi later on (from Kazuyuki Miyata's gym), I guess he'll be less of a massive favorite than usual since he's taking on the Chinese Rongzhu (who is going to try to avenge his teammate Lil King Kong's loss, and I just noticed that Yizha is also from team Enbo Fight Club), so it should be evened out for once.
Shin might even be the underdog for once, let's see

Rooting for Shin Haraguchi later on (from Kazuyuki Miyata's gym), I guess he'll be less of a massive favorite than usual since he's taking on the Chinese Rongzhu (who is going to try to avenge his teammate Lil King Kong's loss, and I just noticed that Yizha is also from team Enbo Fight Club), so it should be evened out for once.
Shin might even be the underdog for once, let's see

Shin is indeed the underdog but the lines are close (near even)
Rei was a huge favorite on the other hand
WAR COLEMAN

The UFC should sign Jiniushiyue also imo. He is rapidly improving and already very good. There is no point in making him go back to the regional scene when he is more than UFC caliber already.

He made a freak grappler look human.
There are a couple of these Chinese dudes that are UFC ready. Several lost razor thin splits on contenders that could have gone anyway. I have no idea why they are making them go through so much to get a contract whe they are trying to build that market.

Back