Social Robert F Kennedy Jr on Rogan right now

He has a book coming out soon. This whole thing might have been him baiting Rogan into calling him out for weeks (starting with that "neofascist coalition" tweet weeks ago).

Now he has the biggest Hollywood twitter activists (George Takei, Mark Hamill) telling their fans to support him.
<TheWire1>

So he’s a bonafide grifter?

He has a book coming out soon. This whole thing might have been him baiting Rogan into calling him out for weeks (starting with that "neofascist coalition" tweet weeks ago).

Now he has the biggest Hollywood twitter activists (George Takei, Mark Hamill) telling their fans to support him.
I think you’re right must be selling a book soon. He won’t shut up about Aaron Rodgers either

This is RFK Jr.'s latest

No legit scientist should waste their time debating someone as disillusioned as a paranoid schizophrenic. And Joe Rogan can continue making millions by pulling in an audience comprised of the lowest IQ tier bracket.

Doesn't China still have the uygurs in containment camps? I find it incredibly plausible that China might want to accidently release a virus, that takes care of their muslim problem.

Wow, you're really hitting all of the cliche shitliberal arguments. Why would I need a medical degree to criticize Breaking Points coverage of covid?

All of these supposed "Experts" like this clown Hotez got everything 1,000% wrong while I was on a Karate Forum getting everything right for the last few years.

I thought you were going to explain "nuance" to me?

I doubt you’ve been right on much of anything related to the pandemic.

The dude is still tweeting about it and looking like a goof

Lololol…. These idiots look like bigger clowns by the minute.

Has any of them had the backbone to publically discuss any of their stances without having the benefit of a moron lobbing softball questions to them?

When Joe had Hotez on the podcast, Hotez wouldn’t comment on if lifestyle changes, diet and exercise, might be more beneficial than just getting jab after jab.

Meanwhile, Kirk Herbstreit and son both experience heart issues…

His son Zak had to be hospitalized

The denial of what’s happening is unreal.

Lololol…. These idiots look like bigger clowns by the minute.

Has any of them had the backbone to publically discuss any of their stances without having the benefit of a moron lobbing softball questions to them?

When Joe had Hotez on the podcast, Hotez wouldn’t comment on if lifestyle changes, diet and exercise, might be more beneficial than just getting jab after jab.

Meanwhile, Kirk Herbstreit and son both experience heart issues…

His son Zak had to be hospitalized

The denial of what’s happening is unreal.

It’s a debatable issue yet he doesn’t stop talking about it and won’t debate. He opened his mouth and started it and every few hours tweets some negative big news corp article attacking joe or RKJ. It would be easy to debate someone like RFK especially if he is wrong

Proud to say I've never seen or heard of this Hotez quack MD until this RFK debate recently. Obvious where his wealth is coming from.

Scum of the Earth and so are any of the pathetic pukes defending him here for being a massive pussy.

go fk yourselves if you are defending this Hotez and his propaganda charade, sincerely

Hotez is the Taylor Lorenz of medicine:

Great point about Lorenz. Shilling for her billionaire puppet master. Bezos' name almost never surfaced for long when Lorenz got properly evicerated for being a scurrilous henchman at WaPo during the Libs of Tiktok fiasco.

It's amazing to see how powerful someone with hundreds of billions of dollars can become. (must be nice)

They buy and sell these people that are essentially mouthpieces for their propaganda. Hotez, Lorenz, Taibbi. Pretty disgusting times when stuff like this is out in the open and everyone sees it, yet remain docile and obedient

This is RFK Jr.'s latest

No legit scientist should waste their time debating someone as disillusioned as a paranoid schizophrenic. And Joe Rogan can continue making millions by pulling in an audience comprised of the lowest IQ tier bracket.

Then they also shouldn't tweet @ them 12x a day, lol

Then they also shouldn't tweet @ them 12x a day, lol
fair but I also think Rogan, Musk and their drones are making this bigger than it is. Rogan is trying to promtoe a showdown but is blind to the fact that RFK Jr. is insane and no credible person will waste their time on a debate that isn't going to change the minds of any conspiracy theorist anyways.

Scum of the Earth and so are any of the pathetic pukes defending him here for being a massive pussy.

go fk yourselves if you are defending this Hotez and his propaganda charade, sincerely

Someone in this thread actually wrote: "He' a literal saint!"

Same person who said higher police presence doesn't decrease crime

fair but I also think Rogan, Musk and their drones are making this bigger than it is. Rogan is trying to promtoe a showdown but is blind to the fact that RFK Jr. is insane and no credible person will waste their time on a debate that isn't going to change the minds of any conspiracy theorist anyways.

I don't agree with this assessment. First, Rogan invited a person who had previously been a guest on the show to debate their claims because Hotez was using the JRE show to tweet @ and garner social media exposure. He was already voicing a position and opinion contrary to RFK, even as a credible person wasting his time tweeting at a conspiracy theorist. If anything, he was instigating the communication. Rogan's invitation was in response to him mentioning his show multiple times, unless I have my facts wrong. Hotez then backed down, even though continuing to tweet about it. Rogan then has a pretty viral tweet at someone named Nichols about the idea that the medical community is above reproach/debate, which I support.

Now, onto the "no credible person" bit. Vaccines link to autism (or lack thereof) is not a conspiracy theory and the entire field of credible professionals have explored this issue pretty in depth this century. There are additional beliefs by RFK that they could explore on JRE I'm sure, but, they're not all 'conspiracy theories' and that kind of loaded language, associating them with the earth being flat is not honest. This issue has been explored at length by the scientific community and studied for good reason. Children at vaccine ages often begin showing signs of autism in the perivaccination period. RFK remains unconvinced, for whatever reason, that there isn't a subset of the population that this can be applicable to.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-to-receive-15m-plus-in-first-ever-vaccine-autism-court-award/
https://scholarship.law.duke.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1673&context=lcp
https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vicp/vicp-stats.pdf

It's a standard correlation vs causation case re: autism, not a conspiracy theory. But in addition to that, vaccines do cause harm and have side effects, which is why there is a court especially provisioned for these cases, linked above.

RFK is a loon on a lot of stuff and operates on a lot of half truths and I think that tracks for a civil lawyer (which he was, i think?) who only needs to be 51% right to win.

It’s a debatable issue yet he doesn’t stop talking about it and won’t debate. He opened his mouth and started it and every few hours tweets some negative big news corp article attacking joe or RKJ. It would be easy to debate someone like RFK especially if he is wrong

Hotez is simping so hard on Twitter... crying and complaining.

What a fucking douche. Dude was running his mouth in 2021/2022 about being an expert. Claiming the vaccine stopped infection and transmission.

Fy_6Gp0WwAImOew

Dude is a co-opted clown and shill... Fuck all these supposided "experts"

Don't know if anyone around here remembers Seanbaby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back