Law Ron DeSantis sends two planes full of illegals to Martha's Vineyard upsetting rich Democrats

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dems are going to Dem: They criticized the Red State Governor for treating these people like animals just to score political points. Per the articles, the immigrants themselves were welcomed, given food, clothing, and a place to sleep. Sounds like they practice what they preach.

The R’s were true to their nature too. Divide the country along racial/ethic lines to shill for votes. Political stunts and “trigger the libs” substitute for policy.

Remember that part in the Bible when Jesus takes the poor and hungry and sends them elsewhere to prove a political point?

DeSantis’ White House ambitions know no bounds.

Sounds like a dickface move on his part. Just trying to one up the Texas governor. I believe in Texas they ask everyone getting on the buses where they want to go and they go with the majority. I have no problem with the bussing as long as the passengers are in on the deal. Maybe they agreed to this, but sending them to Martha's Vineyard really is just using them as pawns.

Sounds like a dickface move on his part. Just trying to one up the Texas governor. I believe in Texas they ask everyone getting on the buses where they want to go and they go with the majority. I have no problem with the bussing as long as the passengers are in on the deal. Maybe they agreed to this, but sending them to Martha's Vineyard really is just using them as pawns.

The people had no idea where they were going.

Not really, most sanctuary cities already have the most illegal/undocumented immigrants. New York City and Los Angeles have more undocumented immigrants than the state of Texas and Florida.

That wasn't my point. But I'd love to see where you got those numbers from.

Not really, most sanctuary cities already have the most illegal/undocumented immigrants. New York City and Los Angeles have more undocumented immigrants than the state of Texas and Florida.
So he didn't get to own the libs and Texas and Florida are exaggerating the horrors of illegals in their state's? Good thing he only wasted tax payer money to traumatize these people. Christian values you all!

Back