Law Ron DeSantis sends two planes full of illegals to Martha's Vineyard upsetting rich Democrats

the discussion pertains to illegal border crossers.

for the fourth time, stop trying to subvert the topic. you are terrible at it. really fuckin bad. cookie cutter whataboutism.
My point is pertinent. I want to make sure corporations dont hire the border crossers, but for some reason you don't want to penalize those that hire them.
Can you give me a hint what big corporate lobby you work for, because none of them want anyone talking about fining those that hire illegals, which is why you dont see corporate shill Desantis talking about it either.
Lets try it this way.
Do you think companies that hire illegals should be penalized?
A simple yes or no will do.

Zuck confirmed on Rogan that the Feds told them to shut down the laptop story. You don't think that's election interference?
Did he say that exactly or did he say they were warned about an increase in foreign propaganda? The FBI is in possession of the laptop so if there's anything that's actually illegal on it we should know soon enough. I'm not taking anything released on 4chan at face value, especially since it was done specifically to culminate with the election, and in effect sway it.

Exactly. It was brilliant. I can't remember the last time we spoke about the illegal alien problem this much.
~Video~

Zuck confirmed on Rogan that the Feds told them to shut down the laptop story. You don't think that's election interference?
twitter was also doing it, but that's expected. Facebook is kinda bad in that they even reported people to the FBI without the FBI asking them for the info elsewhere.

perhaps you weren't aware, but it is actually illegal to cross a countries sovereign border without going through customs with a valid passport and affixed travel visa.

it's a fairly simple concept to understand. it's so strange seeing all the NPC's that cry about this to strangers on the internet for virtue signal points.
Don't worry as long as they say they're asylum seekers then they're not illegals.

My point is pertinent. I want to make sure corporations dont hire the border crossers, but for some reason you don't want to penalize those that hire them.
Can you give me a hint what big corporate lobby you work for, because none of them want anyone talking about fining those that hire illegals, which is why you dont see corporate shill Desantis talking about it either.
Lets try it this way.
Do you think companies that hire illegals should be penalized?
A simple yes or no will do.

why do you keep trying to half assedly misdirect the topic here?
PBSv2EB.png

why?

answer that...or go create a new thread and cry to somewhere else about migrant labor. no one cares.

this thread is about illegal border crossers.

has this computed yet inside of your gelatinous brain?

PBSv2EB.png

why?

answer that...or go create a new thread and cry to somewhere else about migrant labor. no one cares.

I guess I see your point if your point is that he’s bringing up illegal immigrants and Ronny’s not being concerned with them as evidenced by him not having e-verify in his state when this thread is about Ronny’s problem with asylum seekers who aren’t here illegally but as I type this I come to the realization that Ronny himself has used legal asylum seekers to bring attention to the illegal immigrant issue thus conflating them and therefore I must disagree with you and say that what @44nutman has brought up is not off topic.

I guess I see your point if your point is that he’s bringing up illegal immigrants and Ronny’s not being concerned with them as evidenced by him not having e-verify in his state when this thread is about Ronny’s problem with asylum seekers who aren’t here illegally but as I type this I come to the realization that Ronny himself has used legal asylum seekers to bring attention to the illegal immigrant issue thus conflating them and therefore I must disagree with you and say that what @44nutman has brought up is not off topic.

except that you missed where he tried to cover up and redirect illegal border crossings by not so casually trying to interject some bs about work ID's and and people on vacation.

none of that has any relevance to illegals illegally crossing the southern border.

it's an amateur attempt to divert the topic. cookie cutter whataboutism.

but i guess that's all we can expect from this new generation of wannabe online activist simps that try way too hard to virtue signal for virtual internet points.

PBSv2EB.png

why?

Do you think corporations should be penalized for hiring illegals?
So far you have Dodged, Ducked, Dipped, Dived and Dodged the question.
CopyrightCentury20thFox-5DsofDodgeball-screenshot-840x436.png

It is a simple yes or no question.
So that leaves me to think you are too stupid to answer the question or you don't want to answer the question. I think it's the later.

Do you think corporations should be penalized for hiring illegals?
So far you have Dodged, Ducked, Dipped, Dived and Dodged the question.
CopyrightCentury20thFox-5DsofDodgeball-screenshot-840x436.png

It is a simple yes or no questions.
So that leaves me to think you are too stupid to answer the question or you don't want to answer the question. I think it's the later.

stop trying to misdirect and change the subject.
E4pCCn2.png

this the sixth time you have attempted to do this in the thread.

you suck at this. everyone see's your half assed gimmick. please try harder next time, amateur.
iula1Cq.png

stop trying to misdirect and change the subject.
E4pCCn2.png

this the sixth time you have attempted to this in the thread.

you suck at this. everyone see's you.
Still ducking my question.

make new thread to cry about it. otherwise stick the topic in this one and stop trying avoid the truth.
I get it dude. You cant answer my question because that makes you a massive hypocrite. It was a trap and you are doing everything you can to avoid it.
Once again I will ask the question. If you are so anti immigrant, should a corporation or private business that hires an illegal be penalized?
It is not a hard question but you have avoided answering it for multiple pages of this thread. You keep deflecting from my question but what about my question scares you so much that you are afraid to answer it.

Back