Media Ronda Rousey on CTE fears: "I never wanted to talk about concussion. It felt like a weakness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's much worse personalities and people in MMA. I figured by now you guys might have had your fill with the same old, tired hate. I guess not.
I don't hate no one (well maybe Dana), but I definitely don't like Ronda. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree with her. I think there's an overwhelming consensus that she's not a good person as shown through her actions.

When you are a public figure people tend to see your personality and how you behave. Ronda is not a criminally bad person like Jones or Mcgregor, but she displayed tons of entitlement and narcissism which makes it very easy to dislike her.

It’s so bad to people that pay attention that it’s probably a diagnosable personality disorder. If not multiple clusters or whatever

Yeah I get it, but the hate is seething, and almost universal.

There's much worse personalities and people in MMA. I figured by now you guys might have had your fill with the same old, tired hate. I guess not.

So y'all are STILL mad at her for some reason? It's been like ten years now lmao.

To be fair, this press tour and the book itself have given us a TON of new material.

Yeah I get it, but the hate is seething, and almost universal.
lol idk about seething but yeah it’s mean spirited for sure. I don’t like anything about her.

It’s universal because we can spot a bad person lol. I guess you mean the seething hate is universal.
Yeah she triggers us because honestly she has such a bad attitude for someone in the spotlight. It’s among the worst. She has no redeeming qualities.

At least Conor is charismatic and can be funny and entertaining at times. Jones is a psychopath but he has put on killer performances, plus he acts like a nice guy sometimes, generally entertaining outside of the cage. Like when he asked DC “are you still there pussy” or when he’s crying getting a dui and calling the cop “Officer nerd” dude is actually hilarious when he shows his true self.

Ronda…. well, she can’t fight, has a terrible personality, thinks she’s god gift, extremely arrogant, not really funny, not really attractive. Like I don’t think Conor or jones or anyone is as arrogant as her. It’s just really bad with no upside lol.
Like give me one good thing about her, and it can’t really be about fighting because although she is a pioneer, she came into the women’s division when it was absolutely terrible.

Last edited:
lol idk about seething but yeah it’s mean spirited for sure. I don’t like anything about her.

It’s universal because we can spot a bad person lol. I guess you mean the seething hate is universal.
Yeah she triggers us because honestly she has such a bad attitude for someone in the spotlight. It’s among the worst. She has no redeeming qualities.

At least Conor is charismatic and can be funny and entertaining at times. Jones is a psychopath but he has put on killer performances, plus he acts like a nice guy sometimes, generally entertaining outside of the cage. Like when he asked DC “are you still there pussy” or when he’s crying getting a dui and calling the cop “Officer nerd” dude is actually hilarious when he shows his true self.

Ronda…. well, she can’t fight, has a terrible personality, thinks she’s god gift, extremely arrogant, not really funny, not really attractive. Like I don’t think Conor or jones or anyone is as arrogant as her. It’s just really bad with no upside lol.
Like give me one good thing about her, and it can’t really be about fighting because although she is a pioneer, she came into the women’s division when it was absolutely terrible.
<mma4>

Conor literally assaults old people and women, Jones has assaulted multiple women.

I get that Rhonda is unlikeable, and cringe but she gets guys wound up in a special way.. dudes hate her with an absolute passion, why though? what's THAT irritating about her? I just don't pay attention to her.

Colby is barely different, probably a lot worse in terms of how he's conducted himself, he's unliked, but not hated the same way Rhonda is, I can think of a lot of other examples.

Regarding her fighting, she came up in a weak era, but her throws to arm bar sequences were a thing of beauty. She was a legit good grappler for women's standards.

Conor literally assaults old people and women, Jones has assaulted multiple women.

I get that Rhonda is unlikeable, and cringe but she gets guys wound up in a special way.. dudes hate her with an absolute passion, why though? what's THAT irritating about her? I just don't pay attention to her.

Colby is barely different, probably a lot worse in terms of how he's conducted himself, he's unliked, but not hated the same way Rhonda is, I can think of a lot of other examples.

Regarding her fighting, she came up in a weak era, but her throws to arm bar sequences were a thing of beauty. She was a legit good grappler for women's standards.
Ok her armbars were nice I give you that. I think fighting ability has a lot to do with the hate though. She legit sucks at fighting, Colby, jones, and Conor are definitely worse people, but they have and can whoop world class fighters ass. Literally championship performances and material. Maybe the disrespect also comes from her thinking she can beat men and the lack of skills compared to the men.

I personally think the stuff that comes out of her mouth is 100x more stupid than anything anyone else has said

Man judo is brutal. Heart goes out to her. In MMA she "only" had two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back