Media Ronda Rousey says “I’m the greatest fighter that has ever lived.”

Not doubting she had wear and tear, but her refusal to give Holly or Nunes credit is just downright petty. Concussion or not, anyone that took that kick from Holly or that barrage from Nunes was getting flatlined.

Not doubting she had wear and tear, but her refusal to give Holly or Nunes credit is just downright petty. Concussion or not, anyone that took that kick from Holly or that barrage from Nunes was getting flatlined.
It doesn't even make sense. The path to win vs both was to take it to the mat. She failed miserably against Holm when trying to do so.

Gotta love how she doesn't factor in what sort of injuries, hardships in camps, or personal life ish that her opponents went through. It's all her own ego making excuses for why she lost and she would've won if she was 100%. What ever makes her sleep at night I guess. Her fragile ego is at it's worst right now cause her fandom peaked and is on the rapid decline.
Exactly. Wouldn't someone like Holly have just as much wear and tear from her boxing and kickboxing days, especially concussions? She was brutally KO'd in one of her matches and who know how much damage she sustained throughout those camps.

I think GSP had the best psychological game in the business, although he was also obsessive to the point that it was tiresome. GSP was highly self-aware, but had underlying confidence in his skills. He didn't need to massage his ego by talking a lot or having excess bravado.

Mir IMO was somewhat delusional and always thought he was better/smarter than he was. Ronda was completely delusional. In both cases I think it hindered them as Ronda never improved and Frank fought stupidly a lot of the time, often acting as though others couldn't hurt him. If they had been more self-aware they would have fared better. However, that said, if you aren't self-aware it is still better to be confident than not confident.
It's hilarious how Mir thinks he's so smart just because of his vocabulary.

The kick from Holmes was just a formality. She simply can't box, and if she can't grab a hold of ya, she's fucked with any half decent striker. Luckily for her, there weren't too many in the women's division, but she ran into the 1% and that was a wrap on her dominance.

So then what the hell are Amanda Nunes and Holly Holm?

Shut up, Ronda. You had your time on top, you were the big fish in a little pond, and now things have moved on and your legacy has taken a beating, much like you have in your last 2 fights.

Don't just make shit up now.

You made your bed and chose some bad people to help you make it, so now you've got to deal with that.

Maybe you shouldn't have made Edmund your coach if you wanted a good career?

I mean...did she say she'd beat Cain 10 out of 10? Thought only "under the right circumstances."

Haha! Refuted.

Sooo bashing aside... is this marketing for wwf/e/raw, 'vince's circus' or whatever the fuck they call themselves these days???? She can't be serious......
She's not involved with the WWE and won't be for a while. She's one of the more outspoken people against Vince and his cabal of alleged sex predators still throughout the business.

I feel you Ronda. I would have made the NHL too but I slipped on some damn stairs and they somehow diminished my talent. Shame.

This stupid ass attitude is exactly why Ronda never evolved, got figured out and got smoked. I hoped she got humbled in those humiliating losses but I guess not

She’s not wrong, she earned that title after defeating Bethe Correia, the second greatest fighter to have ever lived

I love to see fighters get out of MMA, rich, mostly healthy, and able to do other things after.

But fuck this bitch's book tour. Take it to WrestleCon and Wrestle Mania. Peddle your crap there.

When she was done with MMA, she made it clear she wanted nothing to do with us. She refused to talk about MMA, and she says it clearly, she resents us.

Most people, don't like poor sportmanship. She's been a poor winner and a poor loser. They want to see those people lose. The suggestion that people turned on her because she lost is a extremely limited version of the story. Her character was revealed to us

Last edited:
She's not involved with the WWE and won't be for a while. She's one of the more outspoken people against Vince and his cabal of alleged sex predators still throughout the business.
I don't follow that BS... But... I thought she was one of their main stay attractions... like more than just a temporary figure cashing in on her notoriety

The revisionist history with Ronda is gonna be nasty in 10 years

I don't follow that BS... But... I thought she was one of their main stay attractions... like more than just a temporary figure cashing in on her notoriety
She was mostly fully in, until she took time to get pregnant. Since Vince had to step down, Ronda spoke out against the company and pointed out people Vince has his hooks into who are still around, so it's doubtful she'll be back as long as they're there

Back