Ronda Rousey to Conor, 'You Don't Have to Get Arrested to Sell a Fight'

People bring their kids to watch soccer i.e. all the time, and there are definitely a lot of drunks there, too. I don't see what's so different in bringing kids to watch a fight, obviously unless you think kids shouldn't be watching fights in the first place ...

How many kids do you see at large MMA events?
There is a reason for it

But seriously, Ronda made some good points. She spoke well.

I recommend you to listen before judging
Yup, she said a lot less stupid shit than I would've imagined, and she didn't shit on anyone.

Even though I never liked her, she made some pretty valid points. Conor nuthuggers are a joke comparing her to Conor. While she definitely received a lot of unfair preferential treatment and was a total bitch during fight buildups, at the very least she wasn't a hooligan like Conor and never did anything illegal.

Conor has been one of the only people left in MMA to not crap on Ronda. I haven’t watched the video but if she’s saying anything other than constructive criticism then she really is the piece of shit everyone said she was

LOL what? Just because Conor supported her means she's supposed to reciprocate by excusing his hooliganism and criminal behaviour?
<YeahOKJen>

How many kids do you see at large MMA events?
There is a reason for it

I've never been to an MMA event, so I honestly don't know how hostile an environment it is, or if people are more or less drunk than the ones attending your general soccer match.

Conor will be her next opponent for Wrestlemania. Hulk Hogan special guest ref

I've never been to an MMA event, so I honestly don't know how hostile an environment it is, or if people are more or less drunk than the ones attending your general soccer match.

But you see them broadcast
You don't see any children
There is a reason for that

But you see them broadcast
You don't see any children
There is a reason for that

Sure, I'll take your word for it. But I'm not so sure that it has got to do with it not being safe to bring your kids to an MMA event, it's probably simply not considered a family friendly sport in general.

Who’s the bum with the beard. Oh wait, that’s Travis. I bet RR paid for that Starbucks he’s drinking

Even though I never liked her, she made some pretty valid points. Conor nuthuggers are a joke comparing her to Conor. While she definitely received a lot of unfair preferential treatment and was a total bitch during fight buildups, at the very least she wasn't a hooligan like Conor and never did anything illegal.

LOL what? Just because Conor supported her means she's supposed to reciprocate by excusing his hooliganism and criminal behaviour?
<YeahOKJen>

Yes that’s how loyalty works. You can just as easily say that Conor should have thrown her under the bus for her showing that she is a piece of human garbage - refusing to shake hands with Meisha springing to mind.

Sure, I'll take your word for it. But I'm not so sure that it has got to do with it not being safe to bring your kids to an MMA event, it's probably simply not considered a family friendly sport in general.

That goes hand in hand with not being "family friendly"

Always hated her but she didn't say anything bad in the interview and was mostly neutral

RR: "There is too much preferential treatment given to name fighters?

Meanwhile she was OK with using her star power to skip the mandatory press that every fighter does (leading to Nunes fight)

Doesn't make her wrong, just slightly hypocritical.

Conor has been one of the only people left in MMA to not crap on Ronda. I haven’t watched the video but if she’s saying anything other than constructive criticism then she really is the piece of shit shertarded nit-wits said she was
Fixed

What's the issue with bringing kids to fights??? Assuming you can afford it of course.
I don't think two guys bashing each others face in is appropriate entertainment for kids.

That said - everybody in attendance should be safe. Jumping into the audience to start a brawl is not acceptable.

So much hate here.

I get hating on ronda 2 years ago but jeez man, time to move on.

She was hideous with that huge ego and claims of being able to beat Cain and mayweather....until Holy and Amanda knocked her block off. Sherdog will never forget that.

Back