• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronda Rousey to Conor, 'You Don't Have to Get Arrested to Sell a Fight'

-Ronda was a great fighter and brought a lot of excitement to wmma.

-Ronda is being asked mma related questions and has good answers.

-Ronda is actually very decent looking compared to most women in wmma.

-I will never in my life understand people’s eagerness to jump on person hating bandwagons. These people are almost always losers I wish not to associate with.

Is the opinion of a fake wrestler supposed to mean something?
This post doesn't make sense but enjoy your likes.
Their career paths were identical in terms of their relationship w/ BaldClown and their lack of a top level well rounded skill set .

It's also possible to lose a fight without hiding behind a pillow.
I really enjoy Conor's facing the public at the post fight presser and the in depth and transparent interviews given to the fans since.

Good times

tenor.gif

Yes that’s how loyalty works.

<{clintugh}>
Just because Conor gave Ronda words of encouragement doesn't make him Team Ronda or her Team Conor. So I have no idea what loyalty you're talking about. And LOL at displaying loyalty to a criminal acquaintance simply because he gave you a pat on the back.

Conor should have thrown her under the bus for her showing that she is a piece of human garbage - refusing to shake hands with Meisha springing to mind.

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>
Ronda is quite an annoying bitch but calling her human garbage because she refuses to shake hands with Meisha is something altogether. I wonder what that makes Conor. You sound quite morally fucked up.

Good points from Ronda. Didn't see that coming.

Why the hell is she commenting about MMA? I thought she wanted to put MMA behind her.

Good to see Travis Rousey again. She looks pretty haggard tho.

A little ironic.. Being that she got away with acting in ways guys wouldn't have.

It's great to hear from her, I never heard her talk in a while. Like an actual interview.

Me to Ronda: You don't have to be a psychotic bitch to sell a fight. Oh wait, you're severely mentally ill and can't help it

Look at how STOOPID Travis Browne look beside her, still and p.. whipped.

Werent you the next big thing ? And now, there he is, the goof, living off his wife.

Conor has been one of the only people left in MMA to not crap on Ronda. I haven’t watched the video but if she’s saying anything other than constructive criticism then she really is the piece of shit everyone said she was

Rhonda out there getting some fans. She threw him under the bus. Hahaha

<{clintugh}>
Just because Conor gave Ronda words of encouragement doesn't make him Team Ronda or her Team Conor. So I have no idea what loyalty you're talking about. And LOL at displaying loyalty to a criminal acquaintance simply because he gave you a pat on the back.

<{clintugh}><{clintugh}>
Ronda is quite an annoying bitch but calling her human garbage because she refuses to shake hands with Meisha is something altogether. I wonder what that makes Conor. You sound quite morally fucked up.

That’s reallly great input bud. I don’t agree, but appreciate the effort you made in putting that post together, cheers.

The thing is Rhonda never really sold a fight by herself. The media just kept talking about her saying he's a once in a lifetime athlete and bullshit like that. Her marketing skills were actually pretty bad, it consisted of doing some mean faces every now and then and thats it.

Back