Ronda Rousey to Conor, 'You Don't Have to Get Arrested to Sell a Fight'

No ... you are just not comprehending something that is pretty easy to comprehend

Try again another time

Or not

Yep
A person that used her power to be treated differently giving an interview saying other fighters should not be treated differently lol

"You're just not comprehending"

lmao you're bitching. that's it.

UFC HALL OF FAMER Ronda Rousey

Put some respect next to her name!

ROFL

But seriously, Ronda made some good points. She spoke well.

I recommend you to listen before judging

First and foremost MMA isn't fake WWE. If you take a child to see an MMA event under the age of 12. I think you're a bad parent. I could understand maybe a mature 11 year old but still. It's violent. It gets bloody not to mention the adults who drink booze in the crowds. It's not a family show like WWE. It's not. Id even say other pro sports aren't very family friendly. When I was a kid baseball games bored me to tears. But shit I loved wrestling back in the day because it was edgy attitude era wrestling. Which it's one of those it's not for kids but wink wink it's really for kids. So Ronda just shut up. You left the sport because you were mentally broken beyond repair.

"My friend, Mike Chiesa, missed his fight because he got cut, he got cut right?" lol....yeah, sounds like great friends. She's still not sure if he lived or not.

Yeah, that was pretty funny

That hair looks so greasy and nasty.

giphy.gif
Lmao. I was going to post this. I was a huge wwf fan back in these days. This was epic. Then he like half way tackles Vince when he's handcuffed.

Open thread ---- see Ronda's ugly face ---- get the fuck out.

<{ByeHomer}>

RR: "I want people feeling it is safe to bring kids to fights"

WHAT THE F?
Kid means any age up to 18. A dad should be able to take his 13 and 15 year old sons to a UFC event without worrying about a brawl. She's right.

Is Travis "Gold Digger" Browne just standing there as a decoration ?

Well he doesnt have T&A to sell his fights with so..

Kid means any age up to 18. A dad should be able to take his 13 and 15 year old sons to a UFC event without worrying about a brawl. She's right.

In a perfect world? I agree
But bringing a kid to a fight with 10-20k people & drunks in the crowd is stupid.

Really good interview. I don't like Ronda Rousey, not at all, I was happy every time she got knocked out. Still, absolutely everything she says here about the fight, drawing lines, suspending and punishing people is absolutely spot on. Absolutely worth listening to if you're the type of person who can accept good points regardless of who they're coming from.

But bringing a kid to a fight with 10-20k people & drunks in the crowd is stupid.
Especially THAT fight where there was so much bad blood between the two guys and fans. Plus alcohol. A recipe for disaster. Any other fight goes off without a hitch.

Conor has been one of the only people left in MMA to not crap on Ronda. I haven’t watched the video but if she’s saying anything other than constructive criticism then she really is the piece of shit everyone said she was
You realize this post is really stupid, right?

Never agreed with her as much as I do now

People bring their kids to watch soccer i.e. all the time, and there are definitely a lot of drunks there, too. I don't see what's so different in bringing kids to watch a fight, obviously unless you think kids shouldn't be watching fights in the first place ...

Back