Law Ronna McDaniel - Hire, Defame, Fired... by NBC News - How Big Is Her Settlement Going to be?

She certainly wasn't a great chair, but the party or Trump kept her on. What happened to the buck stops at the top?

'Wasn't a great chair?'
Exactly what contributions did she make to what individual victories?

And Trump, ironically, doesn't like firing people. Especially when they've flattered him, which means he's easily manipulated.

Notice I said 'one of the bigger reasons' but not the biggest. Trump never being able to STFU and giving his enemies ammo to shoot him with is the biggest.

Did you not watch the coverage? It was a political hit job on her for 24 hours by the top NBC and MSNBC "stars". They just destroyed her ability to get a job anywhere in the MSM. It's going to cost them well over $10M.... I would guess sky high as the alternative is that the top NBC "talent" gets deposed and exposed for all of their Fake News and misinformation. I really hope this goes to a full blown lawsuit. It will be awesome. I would be asking for $100M and maybe settle around $50M. Ronna's lawyers can own them easy.

Can you post examples of the defamation?

Per Politico, other way around. McDaniel couldn't handle being challenged.
"The miscommunication extended to NBC’s dealings with McDaniel. She was originally under the impression that yesterday’s appearance would be part of her rollout as a new NBC contributor rather than the confrontational grilling it turned into."

So why did they fire her. If she had quit because "they were mean to her" then I would call her on it.

Did you not watch the coverage? It was a political hit job on her for 24 hours by the top NBC and MSNBC "stars". They just destroyed her ability to get a job anywhere in the MSM. It's going to cost them well over $10M.... I would guess sky high as the alternative is that the top NBC "talent" gets deposed and exposed for all of their Fake News and misinformation. I really hope this goes to a full blown lawsuit. It will be awesome. I would be asking for $100M and maybe settle around $50M. Ronna's lawyers can own them easy.

What was specifically said that was defamatory?

Pay her the $600k and it's still better than giving a MAGA loyalist a platform. They were stupid to hire her in the first place. Get a Republican or someone on the Right to get those opinions but TR7MPism is a cancer that needs to be excised.
Fine with that, but whatever Maddow and Psaki have seems so much worse. More like Ebola.

LOL @ the leftists in this thread, not realizing McDaniel's convenient incompetence as the RNC chairwoman (and she's a Romney), is one of the bigger reasons why Democrats won major elections in 2018, 2020, 2022.

She practically was a double-agent for the Democrats. Ya'll should be standing in line to lick her clit.

They're religious zealots. They'll wait till they're told what to think then parrot it. She was an absolute cancer good riddance.

lol at NBC thinking they could hire anyone with an alternate viewpoint

Current hosts

Jen Psaki
Joy Reid
Al Sharpton
Chuck Todd
Rachel Maddow

lol... Democrat puppet mouthpieces with shit ratings

Fox still has almost double the ratings over this shitshow... Even after Fox has imploded

'Wasn't a great chair?'
Exactly what contributions did she make to what individual victories?

And Trump, ironically, doesn't like firing people. Especially when they've flattered him, which means he's easily manipulated.

Notice I said 'one of the bigger reasons' but not the biggest. Trump never being able to STFU and giving his enemies ammo to shoot him with is the biggest.
I said she was not a great chair.
So why did they fire her. If she had quit because "they were mean to her" then I would call her on it.
They (the actual board) terminated the contract presumably because the backlash and hit to morale wasn't worth...whatever hiring her brought to the table. I'm pointing out the idea that this was because NBC hosts were afraid of debates is hilariously off base.

I said she was not a great chair.

They (the actual board) terminated the contract presumably because the backlash and hit to morale wasn't worth...whatever hiring her brought to the table. I'm pointing out the idea that this was because NBC hosts were afraid of debates is hilariously off base.

Then what were they (the host) crying about instead of welcoming her to their shows to tear her apart.

Who are your top 3 party chairs and bottom 3 for the GOP at this point?

Rince Piebus (sp?) apparently did a good job.

Says alot that Michael Steele is now a regular guest on MSNBC.

McDaniel is undoubtedly the worst.

Those are the three who are most recent.

What is the formula you're using to calculate damages here?

If she had a contract that guarantees the money, maybe she still gets paid. If not, not.

Those calculations are done in various ways. She may very well be able to make the case that they destroyed her future earnings for a decade. That plus treble damages that is often applied will put this waaaaaaaaaaaay up there. But, to be fair... it really matters not. All they have to do is subpoena and prepare to depose the on air "talent" and management and NBC will write an enormous check to avoid the slaughter and complete destruction of their "news" division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back