RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a huge Jacobs fight coming up, this forum needs @RR more than ever.

That’s a fact, @jei

Can't believe that RR won't be here to discuss the biggest match of Jacobs career.

i got into a debate wiht rr when i first started posting here, we went back and forth for almost a week but it was always civilized, we ended up taking it offline(he initiated) and then talked about things unrelated to boxing, banning a guy like rr is one of the reasons lots of guys dont post on boxing fourms anymore. i dont post here on sherdog anymore, got better things to do after arguing for almost a week with some complete utter fuken douchebag on a 100/1 bet i made that ended up cashing

u gotta be a complete psychopath to take the time to pick apart a 100/1 bet, even more so when the bet ends up cashing.

For some reason I thought you were the guy who was calling him a liar. But that wasn't you. I think it was like Scott E or something or other.

Christ, who was that? My memory is horrible. That guy was a big reason why RR stopped posting here as often as he was.

Last edited:
Free RR.

This is number one bullshit.

Dude was a great fucking mod and even in times I argued with him he never played the power card.

Fucking miss the dude and I want him posting on the nba with Houston.

FREE HIM

Just graduated high school? Damn dude I figured I was one of the younger cats around here. Should have figured, 28 isn’t all that young in the internet community.
ahahahhaha no just graduated college (technically it was like 9 months ago). But yeah, I'm probalby the youngest guy on here now that I think about it.
<puh-lease75>
LMAO now I'm curious about your age.

Congrats. Any grad school plans?
Thanks man! Yeah I'm planning on either getting a law degree or a masters in like 3-5 years. I just wanna save the money up first tho. My parents paid for most of my undergrad, I'm not going to them asking for htem to pay for everything again.

Well, they taught you quite a few things about boxing.
Oh I've been learnin' ;)

Good shit. Congrats, buddy.
Thanks dawg, it means a lot. Graduation was a... big day, it's still a bit tough to wrap my mind around it, but now I'm working in DC. (Anybody in hte DMV area hit me up if you're down to catch a match or watch a fight at a bar).

He graduated College not HS
My man done known!
@ironfist05 how old you is, blood?
23 B!

Watching the Crying Game. Holy crap RR had a penis. Free him

Watching Usual Suspects. RR is Kaiser Soze!!!!

Watching Lassie. rr fell down the well- save him!!!!

Fredo Corleone: RR! You don't come to Las Vegas and talk to a man like Moe Greene like that!

Bridges best roll was the BigRrowksi

I’m the RR, so that’s what you call me. That or, His RRness, or RRer, or El RRerino.

Jules Winnfield: Does RR look like a bitch?
Jei : No!
Jules Winnfield: Then why are you trying to fuck him like a bitch?

A census taker once tried to test RR. He ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

RR story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back