International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

This sounds great but all of Europe cannot fill the need. He posted his numbers but 155 artillery shells Russia uses 30,000 a day. US can add to this around a 2 million plus rounds an that cannot match Russia availability of millions of rounds not to mention millions from North Korea. Germany an other countries not including US supplies have given Putler a bit of a win on Presidents Day. Putler can claim he beat NATO an US.
We even didn't had saw that west wants Ukraine to win. It isn't this, they even didn't had scheduled such task.
Therefore delayed and limited supplies.
Reluctance to send long range weapons.
Etc and in long rows.

I had posted long ago that most likely kind of weapons, their ammount and so on means that " allies " doesn't want Ukraine to win.

Telegram channels are saying Russians concentrated approximately 60k troops in the Robotyne area. Looks like they're planning to erase all Ukrainian gains during the 2023 counter offensive.

Combine this news with the rumor that Russians deployed ~500 tanks in the Lyman direction, looks like they're looking to make a simultaneous north and south offensive.

A few more details starting to emerge on why Avdiivka fell so quickly.

1. Ukrainian command ordered 3rd Assault Brigade (Azov) to relieve the 110th Brigade in the city proper, but Azov only sent a few companies forward. These few companies fell back while 110th was trying to pull back at the same time. Since nobody was defending, confusion followed and the pullback turned into a rout.

2. Azov was then ordered to redeploy and hold the coke plant, and again they refused to follow the order. Ukrainian command then called for a general retreat.

That coke plant was well fortified and could probably have given Ukraine a few more weeks if they defended it. That would have given them time to regroup and construct a new defensive line further back. Since it fell so quickly, Russians are keeping up their push. Lastochkino has been captured according to Russian telegram channels. I am waiting for Deepstate to confirm.

It doesn't matter as I said as soon as he was appointed an why Republicans ran to support him he was perfect Russian operative. No financial history on the books that was a red flag if anything. He pulls down 135,000 a year an no bank accounts. He will be perfect in his role an Ukraine left holding the bag.

1. Ukrainian command ordered 3rd Assault Brigade (Azov) to relieve the 110th Brigade in the city proper, but Azov only sent a few companies forward. These few companies fell back while 110th was trying to pull back at the same time. Since nobody was defending, confusion followed and the pullback turned into a rout.

2. Azov was then ordered to redeploy and hold the coke plant, and again they refused to follow the order. Ukrainian command then called for a general retreat.

That coke plant was well fortified and could probably have given Ukraine a few more weeks if they defended it. That would have given them time to regroup and construct a new defensive line further back. Since it fell so quickly, Russians are keeping up their push. Lastochkino has been captured according to Russian telegram channels. I am waiting for Deepstate to confirm.
Would be great if you could provide sources for this info.

Looks like rumours about robotyne region being next focus point were true

Looks like rumours about robotyne region being next focus point were true

Obiviously it was well known that Putin will order to take as much land as it is possible. Especially before March....and then before May....
Ukraine's claims about russian KIAs numbers matters nothing ....doesn't matter are they real or no.
Putin still is able to hire replacement, no one in Moscow will care if these poor ppl from remote areas, especially if minorities or prisoners will die or will not die.
China too might be happy if lesser number of russian speakers are in Siberia....easier will be turn it into chinatown....
Slowly and with smile.

Most assumed it would hold for a few weeks for sure. They went from meat wave assaults to total brigade assaults basically overwhelming them with bodies. Crazy loses but as usual Russian life means almost nothing especially with the open and honest elections coming up.

I'm against "aid" to Ukraine and Israel because the money and bombs are given without oversight.

Fleecing of my taxes continues unchecked.

No.
Denmark does not think they are up on the menu.
Denmark believes that Russia might attack a NATO country with in 3-5ish years.
Denmark point towards the Baltic's.

They believe Russia will try something close to war, try NATOs limits.

Denmark are all in on the war in Ukraine.
But there is no fear that Russia will attack in Denmark. Try and compare it to how the mood is in Sweden... Its night and day.

If a NATO country is attacked by Russia, there will be no one sitting on the sidelines.

That includes Denmark also. Everyone will have to pitch in. That doesn't necessarily mean manpower or boots on the ground, but everyone will feel it and it will not feel good.

Reactions: PEB
If a NATO country is attacked by Russia, there will be no one sitting on the sidelines.

That includes Denmark also. Everyone will have to pitch in. That doesn't necessarily mean manpower or boots on the ground but everyone will feel it and it will not feel good.

Yes I know how NATO works.
I disagree with the claim
"They are all-in because if Ukraine falls, they know they're up on the menu."
and thats what I commented on.
That sentence sounds to me like (some one claims) Denmark thinks Russia will attack them. Which the Danes does not think.
As I wrote Denmark believes that Russia might try something but all signs point towards Baltics.
There are no big concerns in Denmark that they are next on the menu.

The juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Russia will feel these losses for generations to come. Remember the fall of Singapore and Operation: Market Garden? A few battles lost does not mean the war was lost.

Yes I know how NATO works.
I disagree with the claim
"They are all-in because if Ukraine falls, they know they're up on the menu."
and thats what I commented on.
That sentence sounds to me like (some one claims) Denmark thinks Russia will attack them. Which the Danes does not think.
As I wrote Denmark believes that Russia might try something but all signs point towards Baltics.
There are no big concerns in Denmark that they are next on the menu.

Yeah, because Pres Putin will be satisfied with just Ukraine.

Last edited:
Yeah, because Pres Putin will be satisfied with just Ukraine.

{<diva}

Ok..
I will try one more time..
You claim the Danes knows they are next on the menu.
I claim this is not the Danish view...
I only give you the Danish view which is they are not next on the menu.

The Danes point to, if Russia attack it will be the Baltic countries that are probably next (Not Denmark..). There is no direct worries or fear that Russia will attack Denmark in a near future.
(And as I said that differs a lot from Sweden and the Swedish view on the near future.)

So the claim "they know they are next on the menu" is wrong. If you follow danish news and politics... which I do.

I have made no comment on if Russia will attack Denmark or any other country I simple gave you the danish opinion on the matter...

I hope this clears it up.

Ok..
I will try one more time..
You claim the Danes knows they are next on the menu.
I claim this is not the Danish view...
I only give you the Danish view which is they are not next on the menu.

The Danes point to, if Russia attack it will be the Baltic countries that are probably next (Not Denmark..). There is no direct worries or fear that Russia will attack Denmark in a near future.
(And as I said that differs a lot from Sweden and the Swedish view on the near future.)

So the claim "they know they are next on the menu" is wrong. If you follow danish news and politics... which I do.

I have made no comment on if Russia will attack Denmark or any other country I simple gave you the danish opinion on the matter...

I hope this clears it up.

ostrich_effect.jpg

Good luck with your wishful thinking but no matter how you phrase it, the Russian threat is moving WEST.