International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V14

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if it wasnt for forced conscription when your country is getting taken over you lose your country, so pick your poison. Nobody wants to force conscription or be conscripted but if you dont you lose.....do you understand that?
Then open it up for everybody. Not just young men. Politicians, the wealthy, women, everybody. It's not a burden that anyone has a right to impose on a select few

Putin now uses the word 'conquered'. Putin said Russia will not give up its 'conquered' Ukrainian territories in any future negotiations. Putin has by now dropped all pretenses of 'liberating' Ukrainian territories.

I was unable to find an English source. However Putin used a new word 'zavoevali' or conquered during his speech.

"
RUSSIA has declared a state of emergency after a torrent of kamikaze drones attacked a key Putin airbase.

At least 16 explosions rung through the night in Russia's border city of Voronezh after air defence systems reportedly intercepted the incoming aerial vehicles."

I hear from very reliable sources that defense companies will put their money elsewhere if Republicans continue down this path. Yes they are making money but for years it has been about defending against Russia now we bow to Russia. Opportunity to push Russia back is being foiled by MTG and members of the freedom caucus.

Hey @Anewt

fxtj.gif

Putin now uses the word 'conquered'. Putin said Russia will not give up its 'conquered' Ukrainian territories in any future negotiations. Putin has by now dropped all pretenses of 'liberating' Ukrainian territories.

I was unable to find an English source. However Putin used a new word 'zavoevali' or conquered during his speech.

I'd say no surprise, but actually... that is a little bit surprising.

Things must have changed in Russia for him to now look to present this as a great military victory.

Does this suggest Russians are questioning their military capability under Putin?

Serious question why do we allow access to pro Russian videos on our social media? They are fine deleting content from us on their platforms?

Over an over again now I hear youtube is removing videos of Russians pulling people out of their apartments? These are people who are protesting the Russian war.

Yes it is violent but it's a way to inform people about zero free speech in Russia. Who the F runs our platforms?
We’re a free society and they or not. That’s why. Coincidently, that is also why Ukraine wants nothing to do with them and wants to partner with the west.

Russia claiming friendly fire. I'm not sure what Ukraine has that would be effective at that range.
Patriots can shoot high enough to hit them but most of the middles don’t have a huge range of coverage. The ones that do I don’t think we sent to them. Could whale just been their own fighter jets intercepted them.

I pull completely believe it was friendly fire though. The Russian military is so unprofessional and uncoordinated that that seems realistic.

Patriots can shoot high enough to hit them but most of the middles don’t have a huge range of coverage. The ones that do I don’t think we sent to them. Could whale just been their own fighter jets intercepted them.

I pull completely believe it was friendly fire though. The Russian military is so unprofessional and uncoordinated that that seems realistic.
i think friendly fire is the most likely scenario too, i just wonder if Ukraine did something to help that friendly fire happen. Maybe sent a drone to confuse their AA, or somehow hacked something? but even Russian incompetence is an acceptable answer :)

Has there been any word or footage on abrams?

Internet says they were "rolling towards" frontline in november

Just wondering since tinfoil theories are coming up online about them
I haven’t seen anything. I had warned back when they were talking about sending them that these things are a logistical nightmare to support and that I didn’t think Ukraine would be capable of keeping up with their crazy fuel demands.

If those theories you’re reading are saying they’re ineffective then they’re definitely making shit up. There is no doubt that they’re the king of the battlefield

Status
Not open for further replies.