International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

Yes, of course, Russia is sure to lose when everything suggests otherwise and when Russia sits the best economically and on the battlefield since February 2022

Russia is a unique country where the more sanctions they get put on them the better off they are. The more loses they have, the stronger the army get's....almost hard to believe

Putin number 3 called Michael Johnson a useful idiot apparently. Saying he is doing what he is told to do. So based on this information ether Russian UN representative is trolling or he is saying a fact.

That's a shit show trying to figure out what that weasel is doing. First he said he's not under Trump's influence, now just had a media interview with Trump while kissing his ass and also telling everyone else that he is trying to get an aid deal done....the man's a total weasel.

Looks like the plan is to fight Russia for as long as it takes.

This is nice and all, but 2027 is so far
They were expecting to roll out the system in 2032. It's been fast tracked and the current date is 2027 but they're hoping to have them in Ukraine before 2027.

Who knows though.

Yes, we know it's almost over, however I'll make an avatar bet offer that Russia will collapse before UKR surrenders. A 1 year avatar bet where I will have your Russian of choice and if UKR wins you have to have Zelenski as your avatar for a year.
I expect Russia to continue to make gains but at a huge cost which at some point is going to catch up with them....even as stupid as Russia is

So what do you say....Is it a bet?
He is russian living in bad west for a reason and loving his msthuska rogina from distance instead to serve for his matuskhska in trenches. Like clown denys on yt ....grammar errors in this text are done with intent. Also I will not waste time to talk with nasty toxicomans and chatbots....

Last edited:
Yes, we know it's almost over, however I'll make an avatar bet offer that Russia will collapse before UKR surrenders. A 1 year avatar bet where I will have your Russian of choice and if UKR wins you have to have Zelenski as your avatar for a year.
I expect Russia to continue to make gains but at a huge cost which at some point is going to catch up with them....even as stupid as Russia is

So what do you say....Is it a bet?
I will gladly take that bet. Easiest win in a while.

You will use a LGBTQIA2+ flag as your avatar.

He is russian living in bad west for a reason and loving his msthuska rogina from distance instead to serve for his matuskhska in trenches. Like clown denys on yt ....grammar errors in this text are done with intent. Also I will not waste time to talk with nasty toxicomans and chatbots....
I'm Russian? Hah! Real funny from a fob using Google translate.

Ill take the bet too.

That being said what are the terms of "surrender" because rest assured the conflict wont end with a clear winner.

Russia is a unique country where the more sanctions they get put on them the better off they are. The more loses they have, the stronger the army get's....almost hard to believe
That is quite literally a Russian proverb - нас ебут, а мы крепчаем, or we're being fucked, but we're getting stronger. It's coping mechanism for slaves.

Last edited:

Ukr should call it a day and go to negotiation table. West told them to resist yet provide no arms and they running out of people. Quite hilarious leaving those people to die.

Ukr should call it a day and go to negotiation table. West told them to resist yet provide no arms and they running out of people. Quite hilarious leaving those people to die.

They want to live. And they should have that right. Government is full of slave pushers and murderers, on both sides. Who is anyone to force someone to fight and die? That's an individuals decision

What the US is doing is pathetic and as for negotiating with Putin I could imagine what his demands would be. The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot.

Fair enough, as long as you use a Justin Trudeau pic. The one where he made a heart sign as he said the economy grows from the heart.
Wasnt Dec your prediction?

What the US is doing is pathetic and as for negotiating with Putin I could imagine what his demands would be. The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot.

Well that's impressive. Video of Ukrainians interviewed fleeing and being arrested for not wishing to fight. Men being pulled away from families in the streets by hooded " recruiters " . Thousands of Ukrainians......

Yet

"The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot."

Jfc

If that was the case conscription wouldn't be going up. Restrictions wouldn't be lowered. Mandatory jail terms wouldn't have been introduced . The 3 year break wouldn't have changed... etc etc etc.

Open your eyes.

I'm all for Ukraine maintaining the fight. If they wish, and more aid should have been given when it mattered and still can.. but there's no way to get what's lost back imo. But if Ukraine wants to? Go for it. Do not send men who don't wish to fight and I'm 100% on board.

If they want to flee. Let them flee if your theory of The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot. Is true. It won't matter

Well that's impressive. Video of Ukrainians interviewed fleeing and being arrested for not wishing to fight. Men being pulled away from families in the streets by hooded " recruiters " . Thousands of Ukrainians......

Yet

"The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot."

Jfc

If that was the case conscription wouldn't be going up. Restrictions wouldn't be lowered. Mandatory jail terms wouldn't have been introduced . The 3 year break wouldn't have changed... etc etc etc.

Open your eyes.

I'm all for Ukraine maintaining the fight. If they wish, and more aid should have been given when it mattered and still can.. but there's no way to get what's lost back imo. But if Ukraine wants to? Go for it. Do not send men who don't wish to fight and I'm 100% on board.

If they want to flee. Let them flee if your theory of The people of UKR would rather fight and die for their freedom then live under Putins boot. Is true. It won't matter
No body likes or wants forced conscription. However it's not done they will lose the country. They didnt want to do it but they have to pick their poison due to a maniac dictator who is out for blood.

No body likes or wants forced conscription. However it's not done they will lose the country. They didnt want to do it but they have to pick their poison due to a maniac dictator who is out for blood.

So basically. Ignore the reality and keep things as black and white in your mind as possible