International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

russell-bentley-youtube-video.jpg

US citizen who fought with pro-Russia separatists in Ukraine reported dead
Lmao, this idiot was killed by Russians who probably mistaken him for a spy, thеn tortured and killed him.
Some Russian telegram channels demanded an investigation and punishment of those responsible, but they erased their posts as soon as they got their ass kicked by their masters from the кremlin.

Reddit combat footage of russian bodies being torn in half by the drone explosives got to be the most satisfying thing to see. Wish those videos were shown in russland.

why on earth would they post that? i mean it needs to get taken out now ..
Actually I'm mad on mass media.

For example pro ukr mass media had posted that during 1-2 weeks Ukr will get IRIS-T battery from 🇩🇪....And ofc one battery isn't enough and isn't panacea.
Still this means that for Russia Is better to intensify attacks during this and next week.
Sorry, not good for Ukraine....

I think military supplies should be public only after stuff is delivered in Ukr and had been used some months in Ukr.

getting my hopes up

I'm not convinced ATACMS can destroy the bridge. It's pretty robust, especially the base.

I think they'd need to get explosive charges via boat IMO.

Last edited:

interesting view

I agree with quite a bit of that.

I've never felt like "OMG if Russia aren't allowed to win something they'll end the world" nonsense.

America didn't have to nuke Iraq or Afghanistan, and actually that would have been way less risky.

Key takeaway: countries lose important wars they miscalculate, the end, everyone moves on.

Its funny once you get past 'its the cia/nato fault actually' from putin dick riders. What the real feelings and reasons are.

russell-bentley-youtube-video.jpg

US citizen who fought with pro-Russia separatists in Ukraine reported dead
Lmao, this idiot was killed by Russians who probably mistaken him for a spy, thеn tortured and killed him.
Some Russian telegram channels demanded an investigation and punishment of those responsible, but they erased their posts as soon as they got their ass kicked by their masters from the кremlin.

Some trusted Russian Telegram channel allegedly reported he was first raped (like by some object) and then murdered to cover up the torture. He was suspected of being an American spy for taking pictures near the front. This is the story I read on Reddit about the incident. FAFO.

Some trusted Russian Telegram channel allegedly reported he was first raped (like by some object) and then murdered to cover up the torture. He was suspected of being an American spy for taking pictures near the front. This is the story I read on Reddit about the incident. FAFO.

No surprise re: the spy story.

"I'd Rather be Russian than Democrat" or something.

Well, it was certainly a choice.

Back