International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V15

funny how they claim rus history, but then act like they dont like rus people....

also majority of ukrainians don't support the current regime, thats why many fled to eu and don't want to come back.

its just small % of western backed nationalists that are in charge and destroying the country in tbe interests of their western overlords.

once they're removed ukraine can be a normal country again

Why you allowed Ukr to be independent then in a first place? Yeltsin could play hardball from day 1 after dissolution of USSR. He gave UKR independence and then Putin reiterated. And all of a sudden it's an issue?

russians target military targets, while nato backed nazis in kiev terrorize civilians.

just the other day ukranazi drone blow up a car with 4 civilians in donbas... fair military target, right?

im guessing since they're russians they deserve it, right?

im sure hearing about it made you happy
So they both committed war crimes. Who is invading who though? Or is Russia correct in this war?

I disagree that Russia won't stop. They'll eventually be happy with what they have now and a deal.

Because the financial cost to the West for reclaiming all that land will now be immense. Getting rid of the mines by itself will billions. The West really fucked up not going all in at the beginning with support. Russia could have been defeated at a much lower cost.

That border between the two will become a DMZ like line for decades probably. I hope this isn't true, but that is the most likely scenario.

i dont think that will be the case. UKR knows freezing the battle will do nothing but let Putler build his army back up and make even stronger defensive lines. As long as UKR can fight they will because they know taking a knee to Putin doesnt work....or trusting him.

Take a look at Reddit Combat Footage. There is a video with Ruski blown to bits by a drone. I can watch these everyday

And there is another with 2 soldiers having legs and arms blown off, one of them still alive in shock, shaking like crazy

I would highly recommending having a peak at Combat Footage of reddit.

There are some juicy bits and pieces. No pun intended :D

You have issues

Why you allowed Ukr to be independent then in a first place? Yeltsin could play hardball from day 1 after dissolution of USSR. He gave UKR independence and then Putin reiterated. And all of a sudden it's an issue?

there was no issue until western backed nationalists ousted democratically elected president and started targeting russians in ukraine.

just cause youre independent doesn't mean you get to target ethnic minorities

There were no civilians in Donbas 8 years ago, only rebels since it was Ukr territory to begin with. Ironic isn't it because this is exactly what Russia says about attacking Chechnya

yeah, people rebelled when their president was removed by western backed junta...

also funny how you say russia attacked chechya, but will never say georgia attacked south ossetia or kiev attacked lpr or dpr

No other country is supporting what Russia is doing, or else they probably would.

Maybe they should consider playing North Korea's national anthem? LOL

no other country you mean except us, uk and other vassal nato states.

even within nato you don't have a consensus

Banks are evil:
JP Morgan still doing business in Russia 2 years after the Ukrainian war started. Obviously Russia running into hard times to keep themselves going as Republicans opened the door in the bill just signed.
"
A Russian court sided with state-run lender VTB Bank in its efforts to recoup $439.5 million from JPMorgan Chase that the American lender froze in U.S. accounts after the Ukraine invasion.

The court ordered the seizure of funds in JPMorgan’s Russian accounts and “movable and immovable property,” including the bank’s stake in a Russian subsidiary, according to a court order published Wednesday."

nevermind

Don't get me wrong. If it was up to me, the US and Europe arms Ukraine until they can completely expel Russia out of Donbas and Crimea. It's still far cheaper in the long run than the consequences of letting Russia win.

I'm just losing faith in American support for the war.

Banks are evil:
JP Morgan still doing business in Russia 2 years after the Ukrainian war started. Obviously Russia running into hard times to keep themselves going as Republicans opened the door in the bill just signed.
"
A Russian court sided with state-run lender VTB Bank in its efforts to recoup $439.5 million from JPMorgan Chase that the American lender froze in U.S. accounts after the Ukraine invasion.

The court ordered the seizure of funds in JPMorgan’s Russian accounts and “movable and immovable property,” including the bank’s stake in a Russian subsidiary, according to a court order published Wednesday."

No great surprise banks choose to profit.

I'm more concerned @

Since Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine over two years ago, the West has already made serious strides to wean itself off reliance on Russian energy exports such as oil and natural gas. But deepening dependence on another Russian energy export is causing alarm in Washington, London, and Paris: Moscow’s dominance of the global trade in enriched uranium used to fuel nuclear reactors.

While Russia has lost its dominant position in oil and gas exports since the war in Ukraine began more than two years ago, it continues to be the biggest player globally in providing nuclear fuel, accounting for over 40 percent of the global market, including to Europe and especially to the United States, the biggest single buyer of enriched Russian uranium.

What’s more, Russia has a complete monopoly on the production of advanced nuclear fuel that will be needed to power the next generation of nuclear reactors, upon which so many hopes rest in the West for fighting climate change. Russia hasn’t yet used its exports of uranium as a geopolitical weapon, unlike its exports of natural gas—but it could at almost any time.....

Especially now that the sahel region is out of western control

Last edited:
there was no issue until western backed nationalists ousted democratically elected president and started targeting russians in ukraine.

just cause youre independent doesn't mean you get to target ethnic minorities
So mistreating ethnic minorities gives country a right to invade? If every country in the world followed this logic then I'm afraid we would be deep now into nuclear winter.

If I were a citizen of country A residing in country B and country B would be against citizens of country A then guess what. I would pack my bags and move to where I came from.

The Kremlin has never been richer – thanks to a US strategic partner

CNN

Russia is entering its third year of war in Ukraine with an unprecedented amount of cash in government coffers, bolstered by a record $37 billion of crude oil sales to India last year, according to new analysis, which concludes that some of the crude was refined by India and then exported to the United States as oil products worth more than $1 billion.

This flow of payments, ultimately to Moscow’s benefit, comes from India increasing its purchases of Russian crude by over 13 times its pre-war amounts, according to the analysis by the Centre for Research on Energy and Clean Air (CREA), exclusively shared with CNN. It amounts to US strategic partner New Delhi stepping in to replace crude purchases by Western buyers, reduced by sanctions over Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the analysis said.

While Russian crude sales to India are not subject to sanctions and are entirely legitimate, an examination of shipping routes by experts suggests this huge volume of shipments might involve the so-called “shadow fleet” of crude tankers, specially created by Moscow to try to disguise who it is trading with and how, and maximize the Kremlin’s profits.

No one forced out Yanukovych. He left on his own will. There is even a video on youtube which I'm even willing to find for you. Bear with me...

This. Actually Yanukovych is oligarch. After he failed to change constitution without approwal from Supreme lawmaker in Rada ( Ukr Supreme parliament ) and didn't had conducted referendum ....he didn't worked 8 months. While walked free across Ukr etc like nothing had happened.

Ukr parliament had been forced to announce president's elections because Yanukovich didn't had worked as president.
Elections won this rich oligarch Poroshenko.
Then when Poroshenko term ended next elections had been done.
These had won Zelensky and Poroshenko still is walking around like nothing had happened. ..still does have properties etc.
BTW IMHO if this war didn't had started next elections most likely had won Porosheko ( again for next term )....

There were no civilians in Donbas 8 years ago, only rebels since it was Ukr territory to begin with. Ironic isn't it because this is exactly what Russia says about attacking Chechnya
There is big difference between Chechnya and Ukraine. West and east didn't had recognized Chechnya as sovergein state with independent statehood.
While about Ukraine.....even Putin had signed treaty about borders with Ukraine...More than this, he and Co had signed papers where had been stated that Crimea is Ukraine.....2010 th naval base rent agreement about Sevastopol naval base.
Putin in 2010 th had told that Crimea is Ukraine and therefore further discounts for natural gas supplies will not be done.
... / natural gas sales agreement with Gazprom discussions 2010 th...open text awailable for free /

Don't get me wrong. If it was up to me, the US and Europe arms Ukraine until they can completely expel Russia out of Donbas and Crimea. It's still far cheaper in the long run than the consequences of letting Russia win.

I'm just losing faith in American support for the war.
With any luck Europe will continue to ramp up. Filling the artillery gap left by America (and SK) is a massive task which honestly they may never be up to. Fighter jets will help with the air defense.

Europe needs to push their advantages to compensate for the artillery shortcomings . Tap into Greece's retiring F-16's, send fighters other than just F-16, win the drone manufacturing war, win the air launched munition war and churn out enough vehicles to cover the burn rate. All of which I think are possible.

The US delays have given European leaders a good scare and they did shit bricks. Now the US has given them time.

Hopefully they act accordingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back