International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lie or not? Putin said he is now willing to release the plan the NWO has to reduce the world's population and the virus was part of the plan. Labs in Ukraine played a role.

This could get interesting. Or he could be full of shit. Guess we'll see what happens.

I'm pretty sure the Croatian president already attempted to do it.

NATO is what it is, an untested military alliance between countries that share little in common with one another. When Turkey joined NATO, it was a country governed by "Western-minded" people, but they have clearly drifted away from that line of thinking. It would be fair to say that they are more closely aligned with Russia and China, than the U.S. or Britain or France, etc.

If Russia attacked a NATO country, it would be ludicrous to expect Turkey to run to their aid. It's just not in their interests. Nobody would expect them to, either. NATO has always been about what sort of support the U.S. will provide in the case of an attack against a NATO member.

As weird as it may sound NATO is kinda "untested" because it actually works. It's a deterrence force and an insurance policy against aggression.Correct me if i'm wrong but aside from terrorists groups like Al Qaeda , ISIS etc no NATO country has ever been directly attacked by another country.

I think Turkey would actually get involved if article 5 gets triggered for whatever reason. Why ? Because they would expect other NATO countries to come to their aid if they ever were attacked themselves. It's a kind of a "do me a favor and we'll keep you safe and defended" type of thing

As weird as it may sound NATO is kinda "untested" because it actually works. It's a deterrence force and an insurance policy against aggression.Correct me if i'm wrong but aside from terrorists groups like Al Qaeda , ISIS etc no NATO country has ever been directly attacked by another country.

I think Turkey would actually get involved if article 5 gets triggered for whatever reason. Why ? Because they would expect other NATO countries to come to their aid if they ever were attacked themselves. It's a kind of a "do me a favor and we'll keep you safe and defended" type of thing

Yup that's obviously the idea and the deterrent works. Who knows if everyone in NATO will actually go to war for any other member though. They're supposed to obviously but they could just provide financial aid or some shit and say they did their part.

Now gone.
https://russiaun.ru/en/news/unsc_13052

Could he be golding this in his back pocket?

Is that even a legit site ? It looks very shady and half of the categories are blank with nothing in them or they redirect to other sites

Now this could be a legit Russian government site but heh.....I'm skeptical. Even if it is the simple fact that they deleted the article you were referring to is actually pretty telling and quite the red flag

Yup that's obviously the idea and the deterrent works. Who knows if everyone in NATO will actually go to war for any other member though. They're supposed to obviously but they could just provide financial aid or some shit and say they did their part.

That's possible i guess. My perception of NATO is that within the alliance there are countries closer to each other than others (U.S , UK , France , Canada for exemple are certainly nore buddy buddy with each other than Turkey is)

We have no means to know if article 5 being triggered would involve all NATO countries until it actually happens. Some like the U,S would certainly take the lead while others would act more as support but who knows ? Again i think it may be a case of scratch my back and i'll scratch yours type of thing

Lie or not? Putin said he is now willing to release the plan the NWO has to reduce the world's population and the virus was part of the plan. Labs in Ukraine played a role.

This could get interesting. Or he could be full of shit. Guess we'll see what happens.

dude what? What are you talking about? The labs were literally fake news lmao stop it man. People like you need to seek a professional.

What is going on with Azov? I presume the prisoner swap story was a lie, but maybe the guys left in there are having second thoughts about surrendering.

What is going on with Azov? I presume the prisoner swap story was a lie, but maybe the guys left in there are having second thoughts about surrendering.

Considered war criminals by rus, prison time incoming

I posted link few pages back but its in rus

dude what? What are you talking about? The labs were literally fake news lmao stop it man. People like you need to seek a professional.
I saw the link read the article and then posted the link that was deleted.
Because of that I need professional help? How about you fuk off?

Is that even a legit site ? It looks very shady and half of the categories are blank with nothing in them or they redirect to other sites

Now this could be a legit Russian government site but heh.....I'm skeptical. Even if it is the simple fact that they deleted the article you were referring to is actually pretty telling and quite the red flag
It wouldn't shock me if our government hacked it. Yeah call me crazy.

I hope you are right. I doubt Putin would let China boss them around either. Obviously I agree Putin is a mad man that needs to go. I just think that pushing him in a corner indirectly will lead to the same ends. If the neighboring countries all join the enemy I guess Putin will just take it…

I this because you know this or you simply choose to believe it? In assuming you heard it on the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back