International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really ? Another conspiracy theory for you ?

<{hughesimpress}>
Sew it how you want. I post a link from Russian media that's now been removed for some reason and I'm posting conspiracy theories? Lol you cucks.
So what conspiracy theories do I always post?

USA or USSR? Who's hurting whom?
4f3a8f04fa091d1ee2418cbe81072a6e

Putin failed hard core in invasion.Thought UK would roll over and even imprisoned his own FSB, unit he founded, because he failed so bad. Ukrainians want no part of Russia and are resitting best they can.

Reactions: PEB
Question: assuming everything goes swimmingly for Ukraine with US support, and there is no invasion of Russia itself, has anyone thought through the long term effects of having a massive, North Korea like state in North Asia? I mean all the implications.

Question: assuming everything goes swimmingly for Ukraine with US support, and there is no invasion of Russia itself, has anyone thought through the long term effects of having a massive, North Korea like state in North Asia? I mean all the implications.
<Fedor23>

I seriously doubt it's even possible for Russia to become anything close to North Korea. It's simply too huge, and Russians, let alone all other citizens of Russia, are not Koreans.

It would fall apart with massive emigration and secession of "republics".

Great so because of the war in Ukraine 44 million people might starve to death. So are we just going to let it play out? When will NATO act, how many deaths are one too many? 44 million not enough?

Husain notes that currently about 276 million people worldwide are in the midst of a hunger crisis – with 44 million of them "one step away from famine. If we cannot assist them they will die. It's that simple."

Great so because of the war in Ukraine 44 million people might starve to death. So are we just going to let it play out? When will NATO act, how many deaths are one too many? 44 million not enough?

Husain notes that currently about 276 million people worldwide are in the midst of a hunger crisis – with 44 million of them "one step away from famine. If we cannot assist them they will die. It's that simple."

I don't understand what you're suggesting?

What action do you want to see from NATO, a military alliance?

Are you mistaking them for World Food Programme, or am I missing something?

Where there is NATO guilty?
Okey, about Ukraine and EU/NATO I will post later...

1. Russia is blocking export from Ukraine.
This ofc causes serious shortage in supplies.
They export to middle east, africa and EU.
Ukraine is largest vegetable oils and sunflower seeds exporter for EU.

EU does have money and actually will not die without this import at all.
Biggest problem is not " starving EU ", EU uses 40% rapsseed to produce....vuala biodiesel.

Ofc EU companies had to find other suppliers and food, sorry isn't cruds oil. To deliver product ppl needs approx 1 year to work. So to replace is more difficult than crude oil supplier....de facto not on paper.....

Then, ofc they ordered and ....price in matket hiked again.

Guess from where they are getting vegetable oils now?

2. Turkey will reduce some stuff export cos low production expected.

3. India will ban some exports.

4. Indonesia too...

What stuff NATO should do?
Demand Ukraine to surround and then everything will be fine?
Will not, effect already had been reached ...
Prices anyway WILL increase, it is only JUST beginning.
Sadly this is what it is.
Add here companies: everyone from large volume seller, warehouses, big retail chains, small stores. is adding % to price customer will pay.
Capitalism is to earn as much money as it is possible.

& Add here that the same natural gas market prices had very seriously increased : NOV, DEC and January too and in Ferbruary too, even before invasion.

Anybody else notice this?

Russians are painting the Ukrainian flag over the Russian flag on their license plates.

<TheWire1>

p0nlp3796f091.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.