International Russia/Ukraine Megathread V8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there might be no contexts where many don't mass flee conscription in the 21st century. The US overwhelmingly supported the Afghanistsn War if they'd been a draft you bet your ass millions of people would have went insane. Many people do not want to be forced to fight. Historically being forced to fight was a norm. It isn't anymore.
Actually happy Ukraine is absolutely fucking Russia up. Every day Ukraine is 10-8 Russia.
I was worried about US military tech because a bunch of desert bandits in Yemen were Ukraining The House of Saud and tge House of Saud is loaded to the gills with US military tech but I forgot Saudis are a shit military fighting wise and no weapons will solve that problem.
Now I see US military weapons absolutely embarrassing Russia it makes me feel better about my countries military tech.

Afghanistan offered to give said terrorists up on the condition that they be tried internationally not by the US. US said no.
Not even close to the truth, they wanted a guy by the name of "Bin Laden'" I believe...

And you don't think the fact that Russians are fleeing on boats to Alaska is a sign of Russia falling apart?

I think there might be no contexts where many don't mass flee conscription in the 21st century. The US overwhelmingly supported the Afghanistsn War if they'd been a draft you bet your ass millions of people would have went insane. Many people do not want to be forced to fight. Historically being forced to fight was a norm. It isn't anymore.

His answer had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Try again clown.

his answer is logical .... that most people will flee conscription. It's literally the answer to your question

Afghanistan offered to give said terrorists up on the condition that they be tried internationally not by the US.
Only an idiot would fall for that.
Instead, they had their country invaded by US forces and thousands of Afghan fighters and civilians killed.
Should have handed the US said terrorists.

Go back on your posts week by week, as Russia continues to lose ground you spin it or move the goal posts...honestly , you cant remember what you have been posting?
. Russia is gaining and losing ground at the same time. Did you look at the maps I posted?
. I'm not moving any goal posts - typical reply when you read something you don't agree with.
. When you grow up, you'll realize that people don't always agree with your opinion, and that is ok. A hard pill to swallow!
. Also, you can't change people's opinion and they can't change yours.
. Why does Zelensky want a nuclear war?

. Russia is gaining and losing ground at the same time. Did you look at the maps I posted?
. I'm not moving any goal posts - typical reply when you read something you don't agree with.
. When you grow up, you'll realize that people don't always agree with your opinion, and that is ok. A hard pill to swallow!
. Also, you can't change people's opinion and they can't change yours.
. Why does Zelensky want a nuclear war?

So now your beating the Zelensky wants nuclear war drum....he doesnt need or want that as he is slowly pushing Russia out of his country with the support of Nato, and the west, the longer this goes on the more it bleeds Russia from the inside out.

Instead, they had their country invaded by US forces and thousands of Afghan fighters and civilians killed.
Should have handed the US

They should have. But how many people do you think actually got a say in that?

It's a bit like blaming Russians for putin. Or Americans for bush. If anything there's far less democracy in Afghanistan than usa. So the blame could actually be put more on regular Americans than regular Afghanis for the actions of their government.

But I don't blame Americans for what your leaders do.

The regular people and innocents get screwed over everytime. Regardless the " reasons " for military actions.

Should have handed the US said terrorists.

I agree. But keep in mind the Taliban was still confident from the whole USSR experience. Serbia did something similar in 1914. "Let us do an independent investigation or we'll invade". It was objectively a dumb decision but they said yes to all every other condition and no to that one.

Last edited:
I hope this drags out for another year or two. Imagine the cheap gas because Russia will be broke from leaving all their equipment in Ukraine combined with the Brain Drain of Russians leaving. Who wants to live in Russia after Tiny Putin’s colossal fuck up. Putin just lost an important bridge. I almost fell sorry for Tiny Putin because how bad it’s going. Not enough to not make fun of his dumbass.
Putin fucked around and found out. Then China cucked him and told him no nukes. China will loan him money and have Russia in their pocket

I hope this drags out for another year or two. Imagine the cheap gas because Russia will be broke from leaving all their equipment in Ukraine combined with the Brain Drain of Russians leaving. Who wants to live in Russia after Tiny Putin’s colossal fuck up. Putin just lost an important bridge. I almost fell sorry for Tiny Putin because how bad it’s going. Not enough to not make fun of his dumbass.
Putin fucked around and found out. Then China cucked him and told him no nukes. China will loan him money and have Russia in their pocket

Wait... you think the longer this goes the cheaper fuel will get ?

Yeah what's a couple thousand innocents dying when ya think it's a chance of lowering fuel prices.

What a disturbing " hope "

Interesting look at Russian cyber warfare capabilities and actions.

his answer is logical .... that most people will flee conscription. It's literally the answer to your question
His post was about deflection and bringing up US and Afganistan. Its literally nothing to do with Ukraine and Russia. Stop being a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.