International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, sorting through the news/propaganda on this is a mess....whats the latest on Russia's position/advancement progress? Have they moved at all in either direction? What's going on tactically?

lol tell me this isnt fake

274733171_5174739755922850_7242926291210378935_n.jpg

Wow, way back 2005ish, I worked on a project at Ft Greely constructing the anti ballistic missile site. Long story short, my understanding is that launching defensive missiles off ships was a better way to go vs. land based silos due to mobility.

But anyway, the “intercept” happens in outer space for a ballistic missile. A “kill vehicle” (large piece of stainless steel with high pressure jets) literally has to smash into the nuke.

At least that’s how it worked way back when. I’m sure it’s much more sophisticated two decades later. That being said, I hope people will take the time to read how the program came into existence (Reagan Star Wars), just how deeply funding was cut (Obama), and then how funding was historically increased (Trump).

Other than a dirty bomb, I’m referencing the United States being nuked by Russia. That would be via ballistic missile.

As far as Ukraine, they’re 100% screwed. Putin can drop on them via plane, or launch via cruise missile as they’re close to each other. So no, they will not be shot down over Russia.

Launching nukes on a bordering country...holy shit. That's straight "Dude is completely insane and just wants everything to end". Even with smaller warheads on the tactical nukes, there's fallout for your own country.

I would think the most likely scenario would be tactical nukes vs military targets from western european NATO nations that have backed the Ukrainians. Still very unlikely but of all the "Vlad's going nuclear" options this seems most likely.

Tell your soldiers it's a training exercise. Ukraine realizes it is not and attacks those Russians on the "training exercise", Putin gets to tell his rank and file soldiers they were attacked and "this means war"...

Makes perfect sense. Putin is a scumbag who cares about himself, not the Russian soldiers and his people. Fuck Putin and fuck everyone carrying his water and those trying to muddy the fact he is the ONLY aggressor in this conflict.

in one of the vids, that’s what a captured soldier said. Pretty much they didn’t know what was going on.

Nah not yet

They will come if nato vote goes through which it wont due to goverment lacking character to make hard decisions

Or they will come pre-emptively to not risk us joining nato

"Starts sweating"

Ukraine never joined NATO but they still came because it was western aligned and it was being armed that is why they came.. Finland ordered 64 F-35 this have triggered red-flag in Kremlin meaning once this campaign ends he will start planning for that and sit for few years to manage the attrition to regroup and re-fuel before hitting Finland.. But I am certain he will invade Finland that is no brainer

Eventually it should lead to a loss of USD purchasing power if not as many are needed and the FED keeps creating trillions of new ones every year.

Yeah in theory...but China needs the US and europe to buy all it's shit to keep their economy propped up.

As usual, sorting through the news/propaganda on this is a mess....whats the latest on Russia's position/advancement progress? Have they moved at all in either direction? What's going on tactically?

From what i see rus has encircled mariupol.They have been doing that type tactic whole time

Encircle urban centers but not attack them essentially trapping ukr military inside removing them from combat really

Ukr really should start breaking those encirclements if possible

What i said above might be complete bs due to large amount of disinformation

This dude dug a hole so deep he went straight past AUS to hell.

Is he dying of Cancer or something and planning on going out with a bang?

Can't ruin it for everybody over a silly few. Wouldn't be fair

fine then. in this case i would just let the inmates run the asylum and i would ban whoever reported the post just to be able to say that i took swift action and dealt with the problem.

moderator of the year material right here baby!

One of our journalists just casually wearing this shirt while on television.

(Russian warship, fuck you!)

The ammount of uncensored swearing people are getting away with on TV has gone up the past couple days.

All is forgiven as long as you slag off Russia, I guess.

Last edited:
If this is real, it means some soldiers are deserting the Russian army
Their becoming woke by attacking Russians who chosed free speech an a democratic system.

Status
Not open for further replies.