International Russia vs Ukraine Combat Megathread vol 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some German journalists are in short circuit mode right now. They want NATO to intervene, even if this means WW3.

You think that opinion is limited to german journalists?

One thing that this conflict has shown clearly to every self respecting and independent nation in the world is to not rely on Western services and products. The selective outrage and economically targeting of Russia should wake up everyone. I hsed to laugh at the Chinese for having their own version of the internet for example, but boy were they right. You don’t want to be at the mercy of the US empire and its lackeys in the EU once shit hits the fan.

Some German journalists are in short circuit mode right now. They want NATO to intervene, even if this means WW3.

They are crazy. They are willing to
There have been journalists shot over there though.

I can't verify this story.
I can go to instagram right now and write a story.

My point is that the video is fake. A clear propaganda video.
Just like Sky news used pictures of Palestine and Syria to claim it was in Ukraine. Propaganda machines who call themselves journalists.

They claimed in the video death squads. How come they are alive and all bullets missed?

One thing that this conflict has shown clearly to every self respecting and independent nation in the world is to not rely on Western services and products. The selective outrage and economically targeting of Russia should wake up everyone. I hsed to laugh at the Chinese for having their own version of the internet for example, but boy were they right. You don’t want to be at the mercy of the US empire and its lackeys in the EU once shit hits the fan.

You are absolutely right.
This war will turn more countries from western services and products.
The west is totally controlled by the state. They accuse communism but in reality they are the biggest communists. They control every human being the moment they are born. the state controls the child for 'check ups' and monitoring the day they are born.
People are so brainwashed that they try to defend the oppressor.

I have said it before and I shall say it again; Democracy doesn’t work.
An uneducated populace votes for dim things. Feed them BS like Alcabadies did with Athens and they will willingly March into the abyss

Last edited:

Not only that but its going to create alliances in the East. Russia has already gotten pretty cozy with China recently and with India being silent they might be rethinking things too. Those are three huge powers that are going to really shape our future. I think the powers are going to shift even faster than I expected.

Macron seems to be one of the leaders that is genuinely trying to broker peace in this situation.

At the end of this war, Russians and Ukrainians are going to have to live as neighbors. A de-escalation of violence is surely the way out of this mess.
That’s working out very well. As tons of people die…. Russia is the aggressor and needs to fuck off.

This is just propaganda. This is just acting. It's an act by Ukrainian shooters and Sky news. They pre planned this.
Trying to create a story. Their voices are so acted.
'Tell them we are journalists'. lol

Russian death squads lol.
Let me guess. The journalists are still alive despite being surrended by 'death squads'.
Did ya watch the video? There’s tracer rounds going by and the car was being hit by live ammo. Yeah that’s staged bro, they willingly signed up to be shot at with live rounds….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back