International Russian media mocks Trump supporters as “not very smart,” “rednecks,” and “primitive people” who you have to talk to with “cliches and dumb slogans.”

I said pro-war. You're just trying to change it up to "pro-aggression" because you're realizing how completely dumb sound. Nice try, imbecile.

Quit your flailing. So the only way, according to your idiotic logic, to be anti-war is to be a complete pacifist and not engage, whether in self defense or defense of your allies?

Literally the most simpleton world view imaginable

Quit your flailing. So the only way, according to your idiotic logic, to be anti-war is to be a complete pacifist and not engage, whether in self defense or defense of your allies?

Literally the most simpleton world view imaginable
We've already been over this. Try saying something different. Maybe try moving the goalpost again.

so ruskie media as myopic and reprobate as us media.

got it.

Russia is like 90% white bro and the other minorities look white anyways. Tatars and other Turk tribes look close enough after inter mingling with Russians for centuries.

The man below is the "diverse" "non" Russian tennis player Marat Safin. He is Tatar but would pass through Europe unnoticed.

csm_safin-uso_9c776db38d.jpg
There's 193 ethnic groups in Russia. And this is a gross misrepresentation of what many of those ethnic groups look like. Russia is a massive nation that extends from Eastern Europe to the pacific ocean.

We've already been over this. Try saying something different. Maybe try moving the goalpost again.

"Moving goal posts" - that's a cute excuse to abandon the argument you have no chance of defending.

Tell me the difference between "military aggression" and "war" and how exactly is using those terms interchangeably is now considered "moving the goal posts"

There's 193 ethnic groups in Russia. And this is a gross misrepresentation of what many of those ethnic groups look like. Russia is a massive nation that extends from Eastern Europe to the pacific ocean.

and there are 3000 in Africa, what's your point?

You have no idea what you are talking about tbh.

russian media and american media should fight instead.
it would save countless lives.
but the memes have been good, here's one

it says: Novgorod?Varangians?Molotov-Ribbentrop pact?Yaroslav the Wise?Rurik?Muscovy?Orthodoxy?Batu Khan?Zemsky Sobor?

GGEcWugXsAEJZzx

Last edited:
And?

Right wingers are pro occupation and war crimes
Left wingers are against it. What do you think your image proves?
“Not very smart”

These people would be killed in Palestine

and there are 3000 in Africa, what's your point?

You have no idea what you are talking about tbh.
Comparing an entire continent and the most genetically diverse area on earth, to a single country. durrrrr

I don't know what I'm talking about? So there aren't 193 ethnic groups in Russia? Oh wait, there are. The fuck is wrong with you?

Back