Social ruth bader ginsburg award celebrating women...the nominees are..

elon must have really fucked up to receive a Woman Of Leadership award. i guess he must have chopped his own dick off after he bought that 11 billion dollar company for 44 billion dollars.

wouldn't have put my money on elon winning any woman of the year awards but here we are.

Guardian said:
Last week, the Opperman Foundation announced a five-strong list it said was chosen from “a slate of dozens of diverse nominees” but which included just one woman.

That was Martha Stewart, 82, the lifestyle entrepreneur (and member of the first RBG award committee) who in 2004 was convicted of fraud and jailed for five months.

The men were:

• Musk, 52, the billionaire owner of SpaceX, Tesla and Twitter/X, through which he has taken increasingly rightwing political stances;
  • Murdoch, 93 and the rightwing media baron owner of Fox News;
  • Michael Milken, 77, a financier jailed on securities charges, pardoned by Trump and now a philanthropist;
  • And Sylvester Stallone, 77, the star of films including the Rocky saga and the violent Rambo franchise.

How'd Sylvester Stallone lose to these cans?

I'd suggest they retire this award after this year but as we know, it will never be retired

Last edited:
Should nom that dual vagina chick

The 2nd time I thought about this, it's not just that they're men.

It's that these aren't men who meet the idea of what Ginsburg stood for. Does anyone think RBG would have identified with the ideals and pursuits of either Musk or Murdoch?

Can't be any worse then allowing trannies to compete in women's sports. I'll allow it.

Democrats have made it clear that the concept of what a woman is, is very complicated and not necessarily related to biology.

Congratulations to the vagina challenged gals.

Well, Rupert Murdoch and Elon seem perfectly in line.

Rupert Murdoch is responsible for the Political party of Karens and Elon Musk bitches all day on Twitter 24/7.

Seems legit.

<mma4>

Back