Sage Northcutt on why he tapped: "I couldn’t breath".

they asked him what happened out there and he told them. If thats too much for you to handle,oh well tough break buddy.
You re here for a long time and you know very well what fans think about excuses...An excuse is an excuse..

You re here for a long time and you know very well what fans think about excuses...An excuse is an excuse..

i dont deal in absolutes. I dont obey like circus monkey. I dont need to do what everyone else does here. Even if Sage is completley delusional,thats what he thinks happened,so why the fuck should he not say it. I think people would be happier if he put a gun in his mouth. He certainly didnt say he didnt lose or didnt deserve to lose.

i dont deal in absolutes. I dont obey like circus monkey. I dont need to do what everyone else does here. Even if Sage is completley delusional,thats what he thinks happened,so why the fuck should he not say it. I think people would be happier if he put a gun in his mouth. He certainly didnt say he didnt lose or didnt deserve to lose.
Dont be so sensitive we are just discussing MMA...

lets look at "nogs big book of excuses" for a sec. Nog isnt a normal fucking person! he was able to survive fights that normal people would have quit because he isnt normal. If he believes that a staph infection caused him to not fight to his best against frank mir,so what? It might be true,but it might not be,but who cares? If thats what he needs to tell himself to drag himself back into the gym the next day and train harder to beat mir,than i dont see the problem,or the need to judge him. I only judge in what he's done in the ring,which is legendary and amazing.

Dont be so sensitive we are just discussing MMA...

3c5f6d4557a413f628d453398fe682f8.gif

Sounds like a good excuse to continue neglecting his bottom game. RIP, Sage.

[/QUOTE]

Anyone calling it a quick tap or saying Barbarino was out of position just watch this Gracie Breakdown. I don't know about you, but I will trust Rener over Rogan any day of the week.

LOL he let it slip that his whole smiling shtick is fake as fuck.

"I always tried to keep a smile on my face and ACT like nothing was going on..."

Assuming he is telling the truth (and I think he is), he would have gained so much strength and power if he decided to keep all this to himself.

Assuming he is telling the truth (and I think he is), he would have gained so much strength and power if he decided to keep all this to himself.

with age comes wisdom,and hes only 19

;)

The kid is 19 and obviously needs some work on his ground game. He's 2-1 in FOUR MONTHS, went up a weight class because he wants to fight and people are giving him shit for this? Just let him move on and grow.
Tired of the 19 excuse. The guys a MAN not a 5 year old. In a lot of places around the world ten year old get treated like adults.

I doubt Dana was able to breathe at that moment either lel

Back