Media Sam Alvey Wins in Karate Combat!

No, if you look at his debut it'll have 0-0 under it his second fight 1-0 and so on.

Ok. So the record shown for each fight is without the result of that particular fight included? Is that what you mean?

Is there any way to watch?

This dude has a young family. He really should be doing something else...

bcd39b5d-c27d-4c00-8f1d-93656236add5_text.gif

I mean with as many losses in a row as this guy has, he really doesn't have a lot to be smile'n about...

He should come back to the ufc heavyweight division and fight Jones for the belt.

View attachment 984808

Been awhile since the man has seen green in front of his name.

View attachment 984809

Can he snap the skid or continue to float in a sea of red?
View attachment 984811 I'm low key rootin for the guy but low expectations ha ha
My question is the dude had 4 straight losses and then a draw n then 4 more consecutive losses before he was cut. They’re cutting dudes off 3 straight the last few years. N he’s boring as all fuck too. What’s he got some dirt on Dana???

View attachment 984808

Been awhile since the man has seen green in front of his name.

View attachment 984809

Can he snap the skid or continue to float in a sea of red?
View attachment 984811 I'm low key rootin for the guy but low expectations ha ha

No "fighter bashing," but just an honest opinion.

This dude is the least-appealing, least motivating fighter on planet earth.

A truly weird fock.

His over-exaggerated "smile" is an affront to combat ... and his "record" is an embarrassment to anyone really expecting "success."

Clearly, he only fights "to pay the bills," and has no expectation for achievement.

As a fan (who pays PPV for ALL fighters' salaries), I have the right to criticize.

My vote is ... cull, remove.

No "fighter bashing," but just an honest opinion.

This dude is the least-appealing, least motivating fighter on planet earth.

A truly weird fock.

His over-exaggerated "smile" is an affront to combat ... and his "record" is an embarrassment to anyone really expecting "success."

Clearly, he only fights "to pay the bills," and has no expectation for achievement.

As a fan (who pays PPV for ALL fighters' salaries), I have the right to criticize.

My vote is ... cull, remove.
damn dude tell us what’s really bothering you

Back