Sarms make me significantly weaker the first week. Can’t stay with them.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I only did roids for a couple years in my 20s. I was able to get big without them. Not bodybuilder ripped, but bigger and stronger lifting heavy weights.

Anyways put on 5 inches on my spare tire over Covid, and it hasn’t left me like it used to. So this is my second time trying a sarm. This time it’s Rad140. Pill form. Like last time I tried, I’m immediately weaker. It gets in the way of my natural test when binding to the receptors, and I’m immediately a couple reps weaker. Very noticeable.

If I stayed on, I believe I could eventually get growth, but I can feel how repressive they would be. Also, it might be the nail polish smelling suspension that’s doing it, but I get an uneasy/anxiety feeling. I think sarms kind of suck compared to roids, or even being natural with test levels over 550 and some creatine and healthy eating.

LGD was super weird when I did it for 10 days, because I got SIGNIFICANTLY weaker, but then noticed more muscle after a weak even though my workouts were garbage. Weird. I’d rather feel strong and grow natural.

Anybody else have this happen? The initial weakness and anxiety?

Imo you bought bunk pills. I wouldn't use any SARMs that aren't liquids.

My experience of LGD is that I had enormous strength gains - more so than on 400mg test.

Yes it does suppress however - I think it would make a good alternative to an oral alongside a test base but wouldn't run it on its own again.

My experience of LGD is that I had enormous strength gains - more so than on 400mg test.

Yes it does suppress however - I think it would make a good alternative to an oral alongside a test base but wouldn't run it on its own again.

What dosage did you run of LGD.

10mg daily. Saw a difference from about a week in, did it for 5 weeks but the suppression and aggression was too much so stopped.

I genuinely have never felt so "on" in the gym - the best description is it gave me a similar feeling to coke.
Focus, aggression and strength went way up, I was literally repping PB's like it was nothing without even a spotter my confidence was through the roof.

However it made me somewhat anxious and paranoid as well, and on non-training days I was fidgety and restless.
IMO LGD should be treated as similar to strong orals and shouldn't be messed with nor used without a test base. It's silly to consider it in the same bracket as ostarine for example.

10mg daily. Saw a difference from about a week in, did it for 5 weeks but the suppression and aggression was too much so stopped.

I genuinely have never felt so "on" in the gym - the best description is it gave me a similar feeling to coke.
Focus, aggression and strength went way up, I was literally repping PB's like it was nothing without even a spotter my confidence was through the roof.

However it made me somewhat anxious and paranoid as well, and on non-training days I was fidgety and restless.
IMO LGD should be treated as similar to strong orals and shouldn't be messed with nor used without a test base. It's silly to consider it in the same bracket as ostarine for example.

For the uneducated, what is a test base?
How long had you intended on taking it until its costs outweighed its benefits?

For the uneducated, what is a test base?
How long had you intended on taking it until its costs outweighed its benefits?
A "test base" is any injected form of straight testosterone (usually enanthate or cypionate) that is injected and provides an artificial source of testosterone. The reason to do this is almost all steroids (and LGD) will suppress your natural testosterone production but only testosterone will replace this like-for-like (or more accurately replace it with consistently higher levels of extraneous test).
When you run an oral steroid/SARM without a test base you risk suffering more side effects from the test suppression (loss of libido, fat gain, lower energy and oestrogen side affects like gyno etc) than any gains you make from the oral supplement. By running an oral alongside a "test base" the idea is you limit these problems.
So most people on a simple testosterone only cycle (which is my recommendation) will feel pretty good with limited side affects (just like those on TRT do) whereas doing an oral only cycle may give you external gains (Dbol for example will blow you up) but you end up feeling like shit or having worse side affects.

I planned to use the LGD for 8 weeks but it became clear by the 4th week that it was a lot stronger than claimed and definitely supressed me (no morning wood, poor EQ in general, moody etc). I wouldn't take LGD again unless I was doing a test cycle (tho to be fair with a test base I suspect it would be very effective).

A "test base" is any injected form of straight testosterone (usually enanthate or cypionate) that is injected and provides an artificial source of testosterone. The reason to do this is almost all steroids (and LGD) will suppress your natural testosterone production but only testosterone will replace this like-for-like (or more accurately replace it with consistently higher levels of extraneous test).
When you run an oral steroid/SARM without a test base you risk suffering more side effects from the test suppression (loss of libido, fat gain, lower energy and oestrogen side affects like gyno etc) than any gains you make from the oral supplement. By running an oral alongside a "test base" the idea is you limit these problems.
So most people on a simple testosterone only cycle (which is my recommendation) will feel pretty good with limited side affects (just like those on TRT do) whereas doing an oral only cycle may give you external gains (Dbol for example will blow you up) but you end up feeling like shit or having worse side affects.

I planned to use the LGD for 8 weeks but it became clear by the 4th week that it was a lot stronger than claimed and definitely supressed me (no morning wood, poor EQ in general, moody etc). I wouldn't take LGD again unless I was doing a test cycle (tho to be fair with a test base I suspect it would be very effective).
Interesting thanks for the feedback.

On a non topic question; aren't you a serving member at the moment. Wouldn't these sort of things get picked up on a test?

Interesting thanks for the feedback.

On a non topic question; aren't you a serving member at the moment. Wouldn't these sort of things get picked up on a test?
I'm a reserve, I'm not on anything atmo (and haven't been for years) and when I have been it was purely testosterone which would only (possibly) flag up as a high amount of test in your system, SARMs are not illegal in the UK and the tests that we get are for recreational drugs. The tests for PED's are expensive and not that accurate anyway.

I'm not saying if I was on cycle I would advertise the fact but it isn't a big concern for the army as far as I'm aware. As long as I am healthy and in good shape that's what counts. It's weed/coke/MDMA etc they (rightly) look out for.

Tired on RAD140 sounds like it was no good. The only sarm I didn’t care for was my-677 gained to much water weight, in my time with active duty in the Army I’ve only seen one guy in my company get tested for steroids. Nothing was found guy had a no running profile but was competing in powerlifting meets. Should have been playing defense on a football team somewhere instead of being there lol.

What's EQ?

Tired on RAD140 sounds like it was no good. The only sarm I didn’t care for was my-677 gained to much water weight, in my time with active duty in the Army I’ve only seen one guy in my company get tested for steroids. Nothing was found guy had a no running profile but was competing in powerlifting meets. Should have been playing defense on a football team somewhere instead of being there lol.

MK-677 isn't a SARM.

I stand corrected GH secretagouge you can get on any SARM site.

I think that's where most of the confusion comes from. The sites just lump it in with all the other research chemicals.

I'm a reserve, I'm not on anything atmo (and haven't been for years) and when I have been it was purely testosterone which would only (possibly) flag up as a high amount of test in your system, SARMs are not illegal in the UK and the tests that we get are for recreational drugs. The tests for PED's are expensive and not that accurate anyway.

I'm not saying if I was on cycle I would advertise the fact but it isn't a big concern for the army as far as I'm aware. As long as I am healthy and in good shape that's what counts. It's weed/coke/MDMA etc they (rightly) look out for.

Understood and agreed in all accounts.

Ah a pongo. Teeth arms?
Obviously won't ask anything further than that. Opsec is not a dirty word.

Clunge is though.

Understood and agreed in all accounts.

Ah a pongo. Teeth arms?
Obviously won't ask anything further than that. Opsec is not a dirty word.

Clunge is though.
Royal Dental Corps. Best to keep my mouth shut lol.

I think it's a waste of time using SARMS or roids when you haven't got your other variables in check yet. Once you've got yourself in decent shape and are consistent with your diet and training then they'll be most effective.

SARMS in liquid form are powder mixed into a solvent. SARMS in capsule form are powder inside a capsule. Both can be faked just as easily. I've seen those 'only liquid SARMS' comments on forums and I'm pretty sure they've been pushed by shills to get people to buy their product.

SARMS in liquid form are powder mixed into a solvent. SARMS in capsule form are powder inside a capsule. Both can be faked just as easily. I've seen those 'only liquid SARMS' comments on forums and I'm pretty sure they've been pushed by shills to get people to buy their product.
I agree that there is plenty of shilling for shit on many forums but I disagree with the relative merits of liquids vs powders. I got my SARMs from an accredited lab that produces themselves (legal in the UK "for research purposes") that are independently tested for purity and are not a supplements company.

Back