School fight KO

How was that kid a bully? I am pretty sure the meaning of the word "bully" has changed quite a bit since I was in school...
Obviously something happened earlier that led to this. Poor kid, it's one thing to receive an ugly KO like that but to be so thoroughly dismissed beforehand while issuing the challenge just makes it so much worse.

Obviously something happened earlier that led to this. Poor kid, it's one thing to receive an ugly KO like that but to be so thoroughly dismissed beforehand while issuing the challenge just makes it so much worse.

Wait a second......poor kid?

The video I saw has a little mouthy twerp begging to be put in his place.

In near every school fight ko, the teacher jumps in 1 second after the ko.

Are they just stood out of camera view not intervening then and allowing things to unfold?

Wait a second......poor kid?

The video I saw has a little mouthy twerp begging to be put in his place.
Kid was standing up to a bully, TV and movies have taught for decades that you have to stand up to bullies. Problem is this is reality and an ass whooping was inevitable.

Kid got wrecked and embarrassed with ease, but picking on him is going to be more trouble than it's worth so maybe it paid off.

I saw this on a different site and it was labeled differently. The other one said the small kid took a shit in the bathroom and the other kid called him out for not flushing the toilet and all that led to this.

Sure do, brother, and I got 20 KB ammy fights to prove it
Explain why he's twisted in the punch if it was an arm punch?

Guess the coaching in KB ammys is not that great..

Explain why he's twisted in the punch if it was an arm punch?

Guess the coaching in KB ammys is not that great..

Dude if you think that just ending up "twisted" is the proper biomechanics for a punch than you just don't know what you are talking about. How many fights do you have?

Dude if you think that just ending up "twisted" is the proper biomechanics for a punch than you just don't know what you are talking about. How many fights do you have?
You mean you dont generate power with the twist of the hips down from the legs? Thats what I see in that video....

PLease explain the biomechanics to me and show me how thats an arm punch.

PS I have 2 ammy boxing bouts

You mean you dont generate power with the twist of the hips down from the legs? Thats what I see in that video....

PLease explain the biomechanics to me and show me how thats an arm punch.

PS I have 2 ammy boxing bouts

Sure, he did that, but the he did not maintain a kinetic chain throughout the motion of the punch.

Sure, he did that, but the he did not maintain a kinetic chain throughout the motion of the punch.

He literally didnt need to since his distance allowed him to generate as much power as he could, he connected before he even straightened out the punch.

Stipe is one guy who loves to do this. Connecting with punches at 90 degree angle as that generates as more power for some guys.

you pair need to have a fight and have someone record it, and post it here

He literally didnt need to since his distance allowed him to generate as much power as he could, he connected before he even straightened out the punch.

Stipe is one guy who loves to do this. Connecting with punches at 90 degree angle as that generates as more power for some guys.

Lol are you seriously trying say that the kid threw the straight with proper technique?

Boy Stands Up Against Bully But Soon Realizes He Should Have Sat His Azz Down! "If You're A Man, Fight Me"

Don't go looking for a fight, especially when you've never been in one. OVERDONE AND DRY!

sorry I love bob's burgers and your avatar

Lol are you seriously trying say that the kid threw the straight with proper technique?
I never said that, just stop it.

That is however not an arm punch.
Stop moving goalposts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back