Media Sean Strickland fires back at Covington: “The only thing Colby can do is call 911”

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
Colby marketing 24/7-365, 360 degrees
Yeah and so much for his low IQ comment, because I'm pretty sure Sean is smart enough not to pander to him to a title fight if he means what he says.

Can't even spell Werdum and Jorge right.......American education at it's finest

Werdum's a name, and not an American one at that. I went to American schools and we never learned to spell Werdum, probably because it's a name and not a word in the dictionary. You can't expect an American to understand shit like it sounds like Verdum but is spelled Wedrum, almost the same as R's sounding like H's. The only reason I know Royce is spelled Royce and not Hoyce is because I've seen it spelled. In English it would be Hoyce. American schools don't teach Portuguese, and most don't require a foreign language at all. So same for George, it might be incorrect but as far as English goes, he got it right. If anything those 2 misspellings just show Sean doesn't pay much attention to other fighters, which isn't shocking.

And the point of his Tweet was Colby's a coward, which is correct. Didn't he start shit with Werdum and run when it looked like Werdum was gonna beat his ass? Jorge did sucker punch him but calling the cops was not how a real fighter would have handled that. Especially one with the mouth of Colby.

Yeah and so much for his low IQ comment, because I'm pretty sure Sean is smart enough not to pander to him to a title fight if he means what he says.

Sean would be smart to try and make the fight happen, he beats him easy and it would be a big ass pay day because Colby is *sadly* popular. Sean deserves a big money fight.

With that said, I highly doubt what Colby said was anything more than the usual running of his fat mouth. He'd never actually fight Sean.

Sean would be smart to try and make the fight happen, he beats him easy and it would be a big ass pay day because Colby is *sadly* popular. Sean deserves a big money fight.

With that said, I highly doubt what Colby said was anything more than the usual running of his fat mouth. He'd never actually fight Sean.
Hopefully that bottom feeder is looking past edwards and gets starched.

Strickland also ran from Werdum, who then kicked his ass, literally. One kick while Strickland walked away after refusing to spar with Werdum. Said something like "I'll kick you in the ass every time I see you from now on".
Werdum is a bully, it's known.

They both talk shit so they deserve each other. It's good for the social media engagement.

I like Colby and Sean.

Not sure why Colby is trying to beef with DeSean. It breaks my heart.

It would be an interesting fight at 185. Colby is a little small for MW.

I like Colby and Sean.

Not sure why Colby is trying to beef with DeSean. It breaks my heart.

It would be an interesting fight at 185. Colby is a little small for MW.
colby just looking for a backup plan. If he loses his shot at getting a belt again, may be Dana will grant him another one at 185.
<seedat>

Back