Media Sean Strickland is heading to Danbury to train with Alex Pereira and teach him how to speak English

Will Poatan start to insult people during his next presser?

• Total voters
No way there are some thrashers like strick in Danbury

For those wondering what Poatan said exactly:

"“Semana que vem o Sean Strickland está vindo aqui. Comigo é tudo sincero. Ele vem aí, vamos treinar uma semana, ele tem a próxima luta dele que está bem próxima, então vamos treinar juntos e não tenho problema com ninguém. Vou aprender inglês com ele, o que você acha? Ele é um pouco louco, mas é um cara com um bom coração. Fica xingando a galera, falando no meio da luta e do treino, mas é um guerreiro e é gente boa. Sempre me tratou super bem, o importante é estar bem com todo mundo”, disse Poatan em entrevista ao ‘The MMA Hour’"

"Next week, Sean is coming. I'm sincere in everything I do. His next fight is near in time. He comes, so we gonna train together for one week. I don't have a problem with anyone. I'm gonna learn English from him, what do you guys think? He is a bit crazy, but a kind-hearted fellow. He keeps cursing people left and right, talking trash in the middle of the fight/sparring, but he is a warrior and a cool dude. he has always been nice to me, and what really matters is being cool with everybody."

Strickland is secretly a really nice guy aside from the wildman front, i guarantee it. just like Colby.
it takes some humility and some balls to reach out to the dude who knocked you out bad and offer him to teach him English and to spar.

Sean is a oddball but I bet he would be fun to learn new techniques with and you know he would push your limits when you spar with him

Ok, I'll teach you how not to be such a boring point fighter.

Ok, I'll teach you to talk stupid.

Back