Media Sean Strickland refuses to climb ladder "if the MW shot isn't for me, I start boxing"

Give him the rematch. He's a massive name and he didn't lose the fight either. Checks all the boxes. If it's really between Sean and Izzy I'd rather take Sean all day, I don't want Izzy as champ again and he'd probably beat DDP.

He says the UFC must know why he lost, that it was because Canada is a liberal country so they don't like his takes.

OK, the guy is dense so nothing new under the sun. But apparently it's on the level of him thinking he shouldn't take normal fights:

Thoughts?

This demonstrates that he isn’t confident that he could work his way back to a title shot. Not a fan of entitled fighters that act like they deserve more than they earn.

He's negotiating over Twitter. This is the new normal.

At some point people gotta give Paul credit he can fight
Yea this trope that he only picks off past prime mma fighters needs to die. He's a legit competitor. Would love to see him start fighting actual boxers in the rankings down the road but why bother when he's making so much money already

A bunch of old guys he hand picked because they were old? He doesn't want anyone in their prime and even close to his size for a reason.
Lol. I would bet money you said he'd get wrecked by most the people he fought and beat

He says the UFC must know why he lost, that it was because Canada is a liberal country so they don't like his takes.

OK, the guy is dense so nothing new under the sun. But apparently it's on the level of him thinking he shouldn't take normal fights:

Thoughts?

think he beat DDP I personally thought he won 3 if not four rounds

Anybody with half a brain knows he wasn't getting a fair shake in Canada. He talked shit on the entire country and all of its inhabitants at the pre-fight press conference.

You can call him dense all you want, but he's right about the judging

Toronto hasn’t won a cup in almost 60 years , you think if we had any way to influence the outcome of sporting events we would waste it on this bozo because he talked like an emotionally underdeveloped juvenile delinquent before his cage fight ?
The fuck outta here
What position do you play?

its trudeau's fault sean lost that fight, get in line sean you are not that good, you are not the A side.

He deserves it more than Izzy. But this is sports entertainment and the izzy dickriders glaze hard on social media. He'll get an undeserved TS.

Yea this trope that he only picks off past prime mma fighters needs to die. He's a legit competitor. Would love to see him start fighting actual boxers in the rankings down the road but why bother when he's making so much money already

Lol. I would bet money you said he'd get wrecked by most the people he fought and beat
Trope? It's factually correct tho lmao. Pick one: I want to be respected as a boxer OR: I set up a boxing match with Ben Askren. You can't choose both lmao.

Back