Media Sean Strickland refuses to climb ladder "if the MW shot isn't for me, I start boxing"

They're not gonna sit there in a stadium full of Canadiens, and pick the guy that's been shitting on their country as the winner
Lol you do realize the Canadian crowd absolutely loved Sean that fight week, right?

Most Canadians I speak to are woefully against the Neo Leftist agenda that's taking over their country.

iu

I wonder what his contract currently looks like. Anyone here know?

For someone who goes off about being a man n all this shit, that is some of the biggest bitch energy I've seen in a while. Sean is a fucking joke like all the other 'alpha male' pussies.

He probably made a few million for the Dricus fight. He might as well sit out and wait to see who wins between Dricus and Issy as a rematch with either would probably make sense, moreso with Issy maybe. Actually what am I saying for sure the UFC will give the title shot to Khamzat if he beats Whittaker. I don't know if I see Strickland getting another title shot if thats the case.

Lol at this can. Dude barely earned a shitle tot in the first place.

It's funny how he was/is a hero to so many complete idiots because he says mean things and, not surprisingly, turned out to be a complete snowflake. Hope he gets genuine help for the issues he's dealing with.

Lmao he thinks Canada rigged the fight? Lmaooo he really thinks highly of himself huh. The Canadian government has better things to do dude.
He says the UFC must know why he lost, that it was because Canada is a liberal country so they don't like his takes.

OK, the guy is dense so nothing new under the sun. But apparently it's on the level of him thinking he shouldn't take normal fights:

Thoughts?

The UFC will give Sean anything he wants, it's not even a discussion let's be honest!

I would be pissed if I was him too-he lost a super close fight and the guy likely next he beat the shit out of in Izzy.

Him vs. Whittaker made so much sense though. Him sitting out puts him farther back in the line. He should try to get a Cannonier fight, chance to avenge a loss and get right back to the title.

Wasn't Sean saying the entire time he had the belt that he doesn't care about some fucking belt? Didn't Izzy also say he doesn't care the about the belt too? All these guys don't care about the belt until they lose it.

Back