Sean Strickland vs. Khamzat Chimaev - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
5 rounds no chance khamzat shit tank gass after 1 round what a joke

Strickland won't survive the early onslaught, imo.

I am thinking Sean takes this. He is very good defensively and I don't expect Khamzat to do much standing, I think Sean will break him down with his strikes as the fight goes on. Khamzat will have to be on point with the wrestling and finish in two rounds.

This is a pretty easy one to guess at - Sean can lose via submission in round 1. If he gets out of whatever bad position he lands in early, then he's going to casually break down Khamzat through the end of the fight.

Pretty much a pick-em for me, but Sean isn't the best middleweight, I doubt he's even the third best.

Haven't followed Sean too much before, has his dd been tested before... It all comes down to submission defense and tdd...

All depends on the first round. If Sean can defend and make Khamzat work hard to get to the 2nd round, Sean drowns him.

No he didn't lol
What do you mean no he didn't? He literally had a choke secured and was squeezing to get the finish. That's literally as close as you can be to finishing a RNC without actually finishing it.

i think it looks like the holland fight. chimaev gets that td when he's fresh and grapple styles all over his face and chokes him out

Sean better boxing and better cardio, DDP is his biggest challenge I’d rather see that fight next

Seans getting strangled in the first or second round

Styles make fights. It was frightening how easily he took down usman at will.

This is Kamaru Usman we're talking about. The best TDD in the history of the UFC (prior to tonight).

Khamzat cardio is too suspect vs a pace manager like Sean.

it’s not a skill issue it’s a cardio and energy management issue

Khamzat has to get a submission early and every failed takedown and submission drains his cardio. 1st round finish for Khamzat or hype train gets derailed

Back