Sean wants Ilia, Ilia wants Islam: Weird Scenario

love-triangle.jpg

Throw Joe Rogan in there and have a fatal four way. Fans bring the weapons match. That will resolve everything.

Topuria was losing until he knocked him the fuck out. Just like how Volk was winning until he got knockeded the fucked outed?
How many elite LW's has he knocked the fuck out tho? The FW he Knockeded the fuck out came from getting knockeded the fuck out by Islam, faster than what Topuria did, and while not losing.

Please feel free to quote me when/if fight happens, i'll gladly eat my crow if he beats Islam, im not a fan of that guy.

How many elite LW's has he knocked the fuck out tho? The FW he Knockeded the fuck out came from getting knockeded the fuck out by Islam, faster than what Topuria did, and while not losing.

Please feel free to quote me when/if fight happens, i'll gladly eat my crow if he beats Islam, im not a fan of that guy.
How many elite LWs did Volk knocked the fuck out? How many elite FWs did Volk knocked the fuck out?

And back to the main point, what size is Volk and what size is Topuria? You the jabroni that said they the same size, LMAO

How many elite LWs did Volk knocked the fuck out? How many elite FWs did Volk knocked the fuck out?

And back to the main point, what size is Volk and what size is Topuria? You the jabroni that said they the same size, LMAO
They are both FW's, he is like 5cm taller, but isnt just height...Volk looked wider than him, Omalley is like 10cm taller but fights at BW...size isnt just height.

They are both FW's, he is like 5cm taller, but isnt just height...Volk looked wider than him, Omalley is like 10cm taller but fights at BW...size isnt just height.
Obviously, but if Topuria bulked up he would be bigger than Volk could be. But should be calling out Volk for being a weight bully since he was 200+ playing rugby? Why does Volk get a pass as a weight bully when Islam/khabib always get made fun of.

Does Ilia want Islam? I don't feel like it, I think he's just talking shit and putting it out there. I think he will fight whoever UFC offers him tbh and people take his cocky shit talk too seriously

Tom should start new game plus mode against weili?

A conundrum. Damn. Guess that means they gotta stay in their own divisions.

"Ilya, congrats... Was a beautiful performance! There is a fight chasing you with [insert any of the top 5 at FW].. Get that done first" - Islam

This champ champ shit when you haven't actually done anything needs to go the way of the fucking dodo

Wanting someone that wants someone else. Story of my life

<DCrying>

DDP wants the LHW belt too! Don't forget the Alex at HW for the interim title talk. Poor Tom only has the "Undisputed" title to chase and no extra belt at SHW.
Tom should call out Josh Barnett.

He is the only man to win a UFC superheavyweight fight.

We need to settle this shit...

There can be only one.

Obviously, but if Topuria bulked up he would be bigger than Volk could be. But should be calling out Volk for being a weight bully since he was 200+ playing rugby? Why does Volk get a pass as a weight bully when Islam/khabib always get made fun of.
Islam/Khabib get hate on it cause they dominate, imo they are the same size as any other elite LW, if they would lose fights here and there no one would care imho.

I think Volk gets a pass because of how short he is but he is just another weight cutter at FW, Topuria is actually only 2cm (less than 1") taller with shorter reach, still not made for LW either, no matter how much he could bulk up to, losing speed in the process.

Back