Media Seems like Belal will be denied a title shot in favor of Shavkat Rakhmonov

Belal does deserve the next title shot but no way Ari Emanuel will ever give an opportunity for a Palestinian like Belal to be a UFC champ in this current political climate

Will be Shavkat next and if Shavkat gets injured it will be someone else down the rankings except Belal

Personally that would be awesome, love watching Shavkat. I bet it's just a negotiation tatic, trying to lowball Belal.

You don’t get a new deal for challenging, Belal would just be fighting on whatever his contract specifies

Exciting match up Belal is uninteresting. His only top win is via broken body at the start of match. Kinda unlucky Burns tore everything.

Besides that he got good wins no elite wins, in terms of titlw shot contention. Shavkat looked better.

Give Belal a ultimate title eliminator. Or the shot afterwards. It's ok if he gets it now too, but he didn't deserve it as much as he acts like he did. Beating old guys and guys at the bottom of the top 10. Well the Bradley (right name ?) win is nice amd he did get past Burns. He just doesn't look that impressive in there.

It was either Belal or Shavkat. It sucks but that's life for you. Belal needs to figure out what's his next plan or exit strategy will be. It's pretty clear they won't be doing him any favors

Very very stupid...

This is how WCW fell to WWE...

Favoritism is the enemy of all sports.. .

If im Belal im placing preliminary calls to PFL .. and starting to talk to lawyers about my contract
I suggested that Belal go to the PFL in a thread earlier this week. good to know other people have the same idea.

i seriously dont like the guy but if the sport has any merit he needs to get the next title shot. and if he doesnt, go over to the PFL and become a multimillionaire because i dont think most of their talent stands a chance vs Belal.

Prize fighting not who deserves it most

See Connor and Colby’s title shot(s)

American born Belal has less charisma and love from fans than the guy from Kazakhstan who doesn't even speak a lick of English.
Can't have bad charisma in a language you dont even know!
i think its the way he carries himself. Shavkat is often smiling, even right after the fight. he joked about getting praise from Sanko which shows he's got a lighthearted side.
Belal always has this stinkface on or he's wearing sunglasses. that doesnt help. plus Belal's nickname is seen as tryhard and has even become a focus point of memes because his fighting style and personality are so unmemorable.

Belal is 3-0 since beating Wonderboy 2 years ago and he had a much easier time taking him down.

Israeli owned UFC doesn’t want a Palestinian fighting for the belt. Obvious is obvious.

That Sanko Clout

38Heu5z.gif
Looks sexy and uncomfortable at the same time.

The dude is saying Shavkat is struggling is as dumb as the “Jones was struggling” against Machida crowd.

They both won the first round (Jones and Shavkat) and figured out how to trap and submit them in ways rarely seen against them.

Official scorecards “struggling”

Just because a round is uneventful against a tricky karate retreat striker doesn’t mean the guy pressing forward and trying to figure out timing didn’t win it. Shavkat vs WB went much like Jones Machida. They hunted them down and finished them where others either get out pointed or win meh decisions. Absolute savage performances by both that deserve zero criticism.

I know the scores for Machdia vs jones 1 had two judges siding with jones that round but I have no idea how. Machdia easily won that round.

The only proper thing, to do, man thing, halal, non-haram, is to make both of them fight each other. LOL. Shavkat vs. Belal for the TRUE, #1 CONTENDER OF ALL DAMN TIME. After that, there is no denying, that Conor McGregor is the true title shot contender.

Small vocal group is not going to be happy with this thread.

Nah. Shavkat is injured and Leon wants to fight Q1 2024. Shavkat won't be ready by then.

Besides, you don't get a title shot for struggling to beat a 41 year old who is 1-2 in his last 3 fights.
When did he struggle bruv?

Back